Media I found footage of Joe Rogan sparring

Also shouldn’t cover MMA ever again. Remember when he accused Cerrone of quitting against Conor? This man knows honest to god nothing about fighting whatsoever.

He's just a professional troll. Say reckless inflammatory shit that gets people talking and get clicks and shares. It's why ESPN went to shit. That's their entire shtick now. It's probably not his fault, he's just a product of what ESPN has become.

Very good kicks bad punches tho
we all know Rogan has kicks but nothing in this video displayed any of that. i'm guessing they're just playing around because i've seen better kicks and punches in 3am bar fights where both guys are completely blacked out.

Very good kicks bad punches tho

He was good at Tae Kwon Do and won some national competitions. So he has good kicks. He tried Kickboxing but his hand striking sucked and he quit it in his 20’s.

After watching that, I’m convinced Stephen A. would KO Rogan with his destructive uppercuts.
giphy.gif
This is awful

<Prem973>

we all know Rogan has kicks but nothing in this video displayed any of that. i'm guessing they're just playing around because i've seen better kicks and punches in 3am bar fights where both guys are completely blacked out.
Looks like Rogan isn't wearing shin guards, so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's throwing at 10%.

After watching that, I’m convinced Stephen A. would KO Rogan with his destructive uppercuts.
giphy.gif

<SelenaWow> Never knew you could actually practice low blow punches...

Also shouldn’t cover MMA ever again. Remember when he accused Cerrone of quitting against Conor? This man knows honest to god nothing about fighting whatsoever.

I'm not a Stephen A Smith fan by any means.

But Cerrone did quit against Conor.

I mean.. its John Wayne Parr, dudes a 10x world champion.
JWP would beat any of us but he isn't doing much there.

My comment had more to do with Rogan being incredibly sloppy with his technique. Specially being a ultra light sparring session you always try to keep it super technical, keep your hands up, etc.

Not sure if this is old but Joe looks decent here imo and his movement is excellent for someone in his 50's

Who cares about that.

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW TALL IS HE?????????
Somebody make a thread please

He was good at Tae Kwon Do and won some national competitions. So he has good kicks. He tried Kickboxing but his hand striking sucked and he quit it in his 20’s.

He quit because he has no chin.

Imagine being serious about watching a playful sparring session in order to be judging Rogan.

Imagine it.

Back