Media I found footage of Joe Rogan sparring

10323133.gif

Has to be OLD, no recent smartphone camera records video that bad.

So John Wayne Parr has been lying about his height too? By Sherdog logic, John is 5’4.

Not sure if this is old but Joe looks decent here imo and his movement is excellent for someone in his 50's

He looks like one of those gym manlets with a giant chip on his shoulder and always goes hard to make up for it

The dude is also currently 53 years old and they were giggling while "fighting" each other in the video.

Do people around here do anything they can to shit on Rogan? Seems like a pretty pathetic existence.
I actually admire Joe. He is awesome in his own way (and I don't agree with some of his takes).

But that video shows exactly why he wanted nothing to do with kickboxing once he tried it. He is terrified of being punched in the face.

Also shouldn’t cover MMA ever again. Remember when he accused Cerrone of quitting against Conor? This man knows honest to god nothing about fighting whatsoever.
And didn’t Cerrone admit he quit in the match? Lol

He appears to be using his large head as some sort of shield from the punches. Very interesting defensive technique

".........I always had.....unusually power......"
- Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan seemed 5'9 here, pretty much what any sane person was thinking all along.

Guys the best Boxing analysts of all time were not fighters either. Fighters generally make terrible commentators and are often bad coaches as well

Edit: Im talking ex-high level pros. Coaches with Ammy careers can be some of the best

Actually when I saw this I thought Joe looked horrible lol.. extremely timid and he got completely bullied by JWP who was not even going 10%

Back