Media I found footage of Joe Rogan sparring

Honest to god, with that jawline and that slow ass robotic motion that motherfucker shouldn't talk about KO'ing any damn body. Not nobody.
He makes his money by saying outrageous shit. And yes, he looks like an injured senior citizen.

He makes his money by saying outrageous shit. And yes, he looks like an injured senior citizen.

He throws uppercuts like Dave Chappelle did on Godzilla.

tenor.gif

At least Dave actually threw some setup punches. LOL!

Also shouldn’t cover MMA ever again. Remember when he accused Cerrone of quitting against Conor? This man knows honest to god nothing about fighting whatsoever.

Cerrone quit that fight before he got into the cage. He was there for a payday.

If this fight with Stephen A. actually happens I will die a happy man.

Am I the only one who thinks that Rogaine is looking totally slow, stiff and awkward?

He should just stick rolling with other pothead manlets.

The dude is also currently 53 years old and they were giggling while "fighting" each other in the video.

Do people around here do anything they can to shit on Rogan? Seems like a pretty pathetic existence.
It's mainly because of his comment that only 50 untrained people in the world could beat him in a fight.

That's just an insanely stupid thing to say when you can't even box.

I've seen more proficient striking displays during touch butt sessions in the park.

WTF!!!?

I trained in Tang Soo Do and Taekwondo and basically you have to be bouncing around and moving around all the time. Joe is standing there and not cutting angles or moving around. He is not that old that he can't do it!

I do not understand why he is so stationary and stiff?

He doesnt have striking footwork movement down -AT ALL! Yeah if your just standing there like a heavy bag he may blast you with a spinning kick but he could easily get Coleman Beta blasted and then beat up by alot of just big strong tough guys. That 50 untrained people in the world is bullshit. Sure if he did manage to get someone to the ground he's a legit threat buts thats a big if as i dont see any any power doubles from him

Honest to god, with that jawline and that slow ass robotic motion that motherfucker shouldn't talk about KO'ing any damn body. Not nobody.

I wonder what was running through his head when he posted that. Surely he can see he is hot garbage from that footage.

Back