I found BMA_Mat!!!

STFUjiujitsu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I was searching other forums and I came across him... it's great.

Jiu Jitsu Forum - I lied :(

He's still tapping everybody out. Except instead of pulling guard armbar, He's discovered the triangle.

AHHAHAHAHAH, looks like hes pulling guard and triangling now. What if this kid is the real deal and future Mundials champ?

He's still going to his A game rather than working out his weaknesses, if indeed he's not a compulsive liar.

Anyone want to sign up on the forums and storm/troll him?

He already got laughed out of Sherdog, perhaps we can fuck with him some more?

He's still going to his A game rather than working out his weaknesses, if indeed he's not a compulsive liar.

Anyone want to sign up on the forums and storm/troll him?

He already got laughed out of Sherdog, perhaps we can fuck with him some more?

I don't like him, but we got him to leave. No need to follow him around, you should go train instead. :icon_lol:

I don't like him, but we got him to leave. No need to follow him around, you should go train instead. :icon_lol:
No class today, but I'm about to go train some cardio for awhile pretty soon here.

did you guys see his gallery on acne.org he fucking posted a shirtless picture of himself with the caption "try to keep myself in shape, to make up for my slight scarring"

did you guys see his gallery on acne.org he fucking posted a shirtless picture of himself with the caption "try to keep myself in shape, to make up for my slight scarring"

thats what Im sayin! Anyone THIS ghey deserves to be flamed to DEATH!! :icon_chee

I agree, someone should post the acne.org link to the jiu jitsu forum to expose him.

on that acne site he has pictures of his face...someone should turn his face pic into a motivational picture and post links to his ridiculous comments...you could probably create a blogspot about how much people don't like this guy lol.

....umm I'm just kinda jumping in on this now...

but what exactly did this kid do to all of you?

It must be great

I didn't know this thread would create such attention. You think he would change his name or something by now.

Back