I found BMA_Mat!!!

The worst for me had to be when he was talking about almost tapping his instructor and purple belts...and all this..

And then we started emailing his instructor..and suddenly his blog became private and he started deleting all the posts....

wow that's just sick, he's a phenom, i bet he could win adcc using only his patented "knee on bicep", you know.. "Triangle Heaven"

Does anybody have his blog? it would be great if someone could upload it.

i thought when someone informed his instructor that he was claiming to tap purples with ease and everything, he would of gotten his ass handed to him on a plate :( shame

The worst for me had to be when he was talking about almost tapping his instructor and purple belts...and all this..

And then we started emailing his instructor..and suddenly his blog became private and he started deleting all the posts....

o the memories... they make me all happy inside.

"I'll say this, I have never lied about what I've done in the gym. I say it how it happened, I don't really consider how it might sound, I just state is as "matter of fact". Plus, they can have fun, it's not like they are hurting me. got nothing against them."

lmaooo

Jesus, if I was the guy I would just post a video of me training and doing the shit he says. If he really isn't that good, he deserves everything he's gotten. The epic was pretty funny, and the mikey triangles post on the dog forum was hilarious. Forum raids are just another way to put sherdog's reputation the way it is hahaha. We definitley need more of them :D

this guy needs to cut off his dick and embrace the vagina inside him. biggest attention whore i've ever seen, including girls.
After a few beers at the bar...this was the proper way to end my night....LOL

lol good shit ^^^^^^^

theres no where he can hide on the internet

but seriously fighting gangs of people more than one time has got to be bullshit

Are you fucking kidding me? This kid is out of control. Fighting gangs LOL! We need a forum invasion to expose this kid.

psh, petty street gangs are no match for BMA_Mat. he'll armbar all those fools and then videotape himself doing it again as an instructional on how to fight multiple opponents.

Okay so on teh tally so far we have some purples...brown belts...noobs...girls...costa rica...gangs....acne and dogs all laid waste by BMA-Mats vicious knee on bicep guard..which he apparently just found the glory of triangles. somehow going directly from knees on arms to triangles without using the foot or any setup.

Hail!

Hail!

Back