I found BMA_Mat!!!

did you guys see his gallery on acne.org he fucking posted a shirtless picture of himself with the caption "try to keep myself in shape, to make up for my slight scarring"

Wait...wait....are you telling me he is trying to pull chicks on an acne website?

That's quite possibly the hardest I've laughed in weeks, thanks Mikey

I couldn't help myself:

HELP PLZ (playing with puppy) - Chazhound Dog Forum

(read the last post)

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the irony that your name is SherDOG and its a puppy website! So only he will understand the flaming! =)

Somenone PLEASE message him on the BJJ forum and tell him to come back on here!! He is seriously so amusing! I cant believe he mentioned the guys name (Carlos) on a public site then said how he tapped him out! BJJ is like Vegas....what happens in the academy stays in the academy!

2rfzmaf.jpg

SOmeone needs to educate me on this character.

What did you say? The posts are deleted.

I posted his sexy time pics from the acne, and just called him out for being a tard...but they are now sheltering him over there..the first time we did this over there..they just let it go....go figure.

this guy needs to cut off his dick and embrace the vagina inside him. biggest attention whore i've ever seen, including girls.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the irony that your name is SherDOG and its a puppy website! So only he will understand the flaming! =)

Somenone PLEASE message him on the BJJ forum and tell him to come back on here!! He is seriously so amusing! I cant believe he mentioned the guys name (Carlos) on a public site then said how he tapped him out! BJJ is like Vegas....what happens in the academy stays in the academy!

yeah, brilliant. i know :icon_twis

anyone who wants to fuck around the user name is SherDog, and the password is sherdog

background and a lil biography of this character please!

background and a lil biography of this character please!

He is basically a sick ass jiujitsu player that pulls guard and armbars. And evidently he has added the triangle into his arsenal. He constantly posts blogs about how he dominates people at his academy.

HAHAHA THIS IS CLASSIC, he completely deserves it though after that acne.org stunt.

Shit, I just noticed his gay ass bandana thingy.

Back