I (finally) got UFC fightpass and...

Gnomecuddler

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It already nearly cost me my job and a large part of my social life. MMA is the greatest sport ever!

I can't get enough of it. The old Pride events, so many "forgotten" fights to re-watch.

I can honestly say Im an MMA addict and proud of it!

It already nearly cost me my job and a large part of my social life. MMA is the greatest sport ever!

I can't get enough of it. The old Pride events, so many "forgotten" fights to re-watch.

Didn't know the UFC hired interns in the Netherlands.

You sir are now ripped like Sage.... welcome to the Sherdog life.

Oh sweet man, then i´ll get it too!

(Nice try WME)

tenor.gif

Go watch every Ricardo arona fight you can, only after will you be able to say you are an mma addict

Haha perhaps it was naive of me posting this...its Sherdog after all ;-)

Good start. But poste piks of your fight kits to prove you're free of goofdom, or gtfo... and by "gtfo", I mean go and order a wardrobe of fight kits YESTERDAY
<31>

giphy.gif

I forgot to add I also love Sherdog

(Dana please don't fire me)

WTF happened to your AV brah?
Some sensitive sherdoggers reported me so it got deleted.

But I convinced the mod to let me keep it. I just forgot to put it back thanks for reminding me

And fuck you whoever reported me you sensitive sissys

Some sensitive sherdoggers reported me so it got deleted.

But I convinced the mod to let me keep it. I just forgot to put it back thanks for reminding me

And fuck you whoever reported me you sensitive sissys

Goddamn what a fucking bitch, lol.

Glad you got to keep it.

Fightpass is AWESOME! ...Sir!

- Sage Northcutt

Welcome to me circa 1998. Twas a nice feeling.

Back