I (finally) got UFC fightpass and...

It's bizarre people would post here but be against a service that provides you endless mma fights to watch in high quality.

FP doesn't provide me with anything I don't already have on my hard drive for free.

I still use it for quite a bit of my MMA viewing. Not older events so much but some of the tertiary orgs as well as TNCS and all the early prelims.

It already nearly cost me my job and a large part of my social life. MMA is the greatest sport ever!

I can't get enough of it. The old Pride events, so many "forgotten" fights to re-watch.

I can honestly say Im an MMA addict and proud of it!

I’ve had fightpass since it’s launch. People rip on it, but I use it more than any other streaming service (Netflix, Hulu, HBO) and it has gotten so much better over the years.

War Fightpass

I’ve streamed my fair share over the years too, but paying 9 bucks a month for everything in one place is worth it. I’ve gotta use that government paycheck somewhere lol.

<13>

I still use it for quite a bit of my MMA viewing. Not older events so much but some of the tertiary orgs as well as TNCS and all the early prelims.

Fuck the trolls and newbs in their broke asses. I watch PRIDE for about an hour every night as I try to go to sleep. Started from the beginning and decided to watch every second of it's history.

Made several threads pointing out things that made it better. Scoring criteria, rules, opening ceremony, entrances, matchups, themes, etc. Thinking of making a "Notes from PRIDE" thread series, but I'd probably just be opening myself up to a barrage of soccer kicks and indifference.

Wow, brah. I just bought it too and for every person I tell in this thread i earn 50 cents! Go go go !

Gangster.

I've finished all the old UFCs I never got to see (1 to 36)

Now onto Glory (up to 10) as used to be a huge K1 fan like 20 years back

I thought white belts couldn't start threads anymore.
Oh wait...
Next thing you are going to say is …

Jon Jones is a stand up sorta guy.
Right?

Fuck the trolls and newbs in their broke asses. I watch PRIDE for about an hour every night as I try to go to sleep. Started from the beginning and decided to watch every second of it's history.

Made several threads pointing out things that made it better. Scoring criteria, rules, opening ceremony, entrances, matchups, themes, etc. Thinking of making a "Notes from PRIDE" thread series, but I'd probably just be opening myself up to a barrage of soccer kicks and indifference.

It’s a really good tool for people who may have gotten into mma more recently too. I got into it when I was in High School, 2007-2008ish. But I was really only aware of the UFC and not mma as a whole at that time. Fightpass let me watch a lot of old events that I had never seen.

I’m done shilling, but yes, fightpass isn’t garbage.

FP doesn't provide me with anything I don't already have on my hard drive for free.

Lmao stop it. You don't have have UFC/Pride/Strikeforce/WEC entire fight library in HD on a hard drive.

People pay for Fight Pass? Just get a cracked version of the app and watch for free.

Lmao stop it. You don't have have UFC/Pride/Strikeforce/WEC entire fight library in HD on a hard drive.
If you had went a step further (probably one more org that was a tad bit more obscure) I'd agree but you absolutely can find all those libraries online in decent quality (at least 720p which still counts as HD).

If you had went a step further (probably one more org that was a tad bit more obscure) I'd agree but you absolutely can find all those libraries online in decent quality (at least 720p which still counts as HD).

I've seen torrents of individual events but nothing like you're describing.

I use it for some of the other orgs, the Glory stuff was cool etc, the library is nice, but, I own the DSE versions of every Pride event until 32 which every event after was released under Zuffa (and they weren’t nearly as good, that is what is shown on FightPass). But I think their original content/DWTCS is amazing.

Honestly, I think the Contender series is one of the best things in MMA. I prefer it to the format of the actual events.

Back