• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i finally got my stimulus and here is how

Danger Dave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys I wanted to let you know my journey to stimulus in case anyone else needs real advice instead of googling.

I sent in a paper tax return back in mid march when this stupid flu thing started and they extended tax season to july. I knew the IRS would be inundated with tax returns from people who want "free money" so I did mine earlier than even the normal date.

After waiting for 2.5 months and seeing and hearing about all of my friends and family getting their $1200 and buying all sorts of crap they dont need I got mad because I was checking the IRS get my payment thing 2 times a day for 2 months.

I then found out that all IRS corrospondance for all things are stuffed in 53 foot long tractor trailers and there are thousands of these nationwide and the head of the IRS even said "this is an insurmountable amount of paperwork."

So I bought a walmart Moneycard and went online and did the non tax filers thing and got my $1200 in 2 weeks.

TLDR The only thing that works at the IRS is the robots.

Sound like a dirty commie leech to me, you should buy some bootstraps with that $1200

You have to call the IRS a cunt or you will never get their respect and they will audit you as a display of dominance.

Get that plat account TS and then
Gif0_two_chicks.gif

Hi guys I wanted to let you know my journey to stimulus in case anyone else needs real advice instead of googling.

I sent in a paper tax return back in mid march when this stupid flu thing started and they extended tax season to july. I knew the IRS would be inundated with tax returns from people who want "free money" so I did mine earlier than even the normal date.

After waiting for 2.5 months and seeing and hearing about all of my friends and family getting their $1200 and buying all sorts of crap they dont need I got mad because I was checking the IRS get my payment thing 2 times a day for 2 months.

I then found out that all IRS corrospondance for all things are stuffed in 53 foot long tractor trailers and there are thousands of these nationwide and the head of the IRS even said "this is an insurmountable amount of paperwork."

So I bought a walmart Moneycard and went online and did the non tax filers thing and got my $1200 in 2 weeks.

TLDR The only thing that works at the IRS is the robots.

It is 2020 and you did paperwork. Are you insane?

Back