I finally did it

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
2 years this has taken me. My frame is simply too heavy to run long distances and I drink a lot of beer but once I hit 6kms I knew I was on

9E27C5DA-E606-4BC8-B195-C9776AD8D687.jpeg

This was my fuel

6F6D9D32-8248-44E3-AF8A-06DE95C4DE1F.jpeg

This is my doggo during teh crisis. I was playing Doom after my run

302EEAE7-6675-4605-BB20-B8BE513B80A0.jpeg

Fook the coronavirus!

Grats!

Takes heart to do that!

Grats!

Takes heart to do that!
A kid i knew once pointed at some food and went "what are those"and some old man said to us "Those are oysters. You got to be hearty to eat those"

Guarantee he voted Trump

Once 90% of USA is wiped out and we are ruled under one government and currency, if you survive you will know

Australia isn’t really getting hit hard by the virus, is it.

Y’all have a pretty healthy tourism industry. I would imagine higher numbers.

This little bastard acting like he put the work in

993C0908-D235-4430-B134-9E4658E50D0B.jpeg

Australia isn’t really getting hit hard by the virus, is it.

Y’all have a pretty healthy tourism industry. I would imagine higher numbers.
Only the beginning. Shit will escalate in 2/3 weeks

Great job, Forest!

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
was your goal 20 km and you overacheived or did you set a goal for 21?

Nice! I'm going for a run as well later today, since the gym, the beach and even then pull up bars by the beach are closed.

Congrats!Y have way more drive and discipline than me. What was your distance on your very first run if you don't mind me asking?
I have run for years but mostly higher speeds and lower distances. I have never been out of shape so there has never been a drastic change in speeds. I always knew I could run for a long time (I’m acting like a half marathon is huuuge lol) but I always broke mentally. For some reason I didn’t yesterday

to answer the question though I had been building, average about 8kms, hit 10 often, 12 not so often. Hit 16kms about a month ago. And then this

Last edited:
Back