I finally did it

Yeah if you bang this chick on the right.

maxresdefault.jpg

Repost that other one!!

That chick looked hot before!

I was like, "Why would you do that to my boner?!"

Codpiece where the hell have you been mate. Your presence has been missed!
I update my AV regularly, maybe I’ll change again soon. Just wanted to keep in theme with the virus. How’s things your way?

Well I was pretty busy in 2018 working partially overseas in areas with poor Internet.

Lost that role and had some other issues last year, basically had some serious mental health problems and worked myself to burnout. 2020 has been off to a good start. Not sure how Coronavirus will turn out for the family etc but Bribie Island is pretty isolated, think we will be OK.

Hell yeah. Now aim for another goal that seems tough for you at the moment.

Well I was pretty busy in 2018 working partially overseas in areas with poor Internet.

Lost that role and had some other issues last year, basically had some serious mental health problems and worked myself to burnout. 2020 has been off to a good start. Not sure how Coronavirus will turn out for the family etc but Bribie Island is pretty isolated, think we will be OK.
Damn I had to google where Bribie island was what are you doing there ?

Hopefully the mental health issues are in check ?

Also what were you doing overseas ?

Damn I had to google where Bribie island was what are you doing there ?

Hopefully the mental health issues are in check ?

Also what were you doing overseas ?
I live on Bribie. My wife and kids wanted it. I don’t like it because it is dull, isolated and....well there’s more but I’ll leave it at that. 5/6 under my roof love it.

Both my parents and the in-laws live here, and it’s quiet and peaceful. My wife is close with her family and a bit of an old soul so it suits her well.

Mental health issues ebb and flow. It’s been about 12 years since I was diagnosed. Sometimes it’s good, others really bad. 2020 has been good so far.

When I worked overseas I was building capability and providing go-to-market skills and tools for distributor teams. Most of my work was done in PNG. It was awesome, loved it.

And here I thought you were a fat loser... Color me incorrect? JK, Corona schmarona, amirite?

legit have zero idea what a kilometer is . If you are creating a thread can you do the work of writing it in English as well please

legit have zero idea what a kilometer is . If you are creating a thread can you do the work of writing it in English as well please
Ever heard of google, playboy? It can convert it for you imperial flogs

Yes my account name might give that illusion
honestly that's some serious running! i tried to do a little math cause i don't understand those words as units of measurement but it seems to me you averaged a healthy pace per mile for a long ways. impressive sir...

<33><GOT2>

C
honestly that's some serious running! i tried to do a little math cause i don't understand those words as units of measurement but it seems to me you averaged a healthy pace per mile for a long ways. impressive sir...

<33><GOT2>
Cheers bruh!

Back