I finally did it

Awesome man next stop the full marathon.
Gotta be ready to let the army know those sneaky Persians have arrived.

I just bought myself a new gaming PC and can't wait for it to arrive (hopefully this week) so I can hammer doom during lockdown. Is it as good as the reviews suggest? I always worry that AAA titles all have paid reviews

Awesome man next stop the full marathon.
Gotta be ready to let the army know those sneaky Persians have arrived.

I just bought myself a new gaming PC and can't wait for it to arrive (hopefully this week) so I can hammer doom during lockdown. Is it as good as the reviews suggest? I always worry that AAA titles all have paid reviews
Thanks bro.

I’m only 2 hours into doom eternal on PS4 and it’s exactly what I thought it would be. Fast and furious. I just got a 4K 75 inch TV and its a lot to take in. The first doom felt more epic though, I’ll just leave that there....

Dude, that’s terrific.
Why’d you change your AV from those nice pics of you though?

Thanks bro.

I’m only 2 hours into doom eternal on PS4 and it’s exactly what I thought it would be. Fast and furious. I just got a 4K 75 inch TV and its a lot to take in. The first doom felt more epic though, I’ll just leave that there....
Nice..I've watched a few gameplay videos and it looks awesome. Seems like a lot more world building and story stuff which is good as I like doom guy and always thought he could do with a personality injection.
Do you find yourself with a half mongrel when you're in the middle of slaying demons?

Nice..I've watched a few gameplay videos and it looks awesome. Seems like a lot more world building and story stuff which is good as I like doom guy and always thought he could do with a personality injection.
Do you find yourself with a half mongrel when you're in the middle of slaying demons?
Yeah the nostalgic mongrel alone. It’s good to see the fast paced movement still holding up, and the fabled double jump is in your arsenal straight away

41B9FC81-574B-41C4-A4FA-5E4A6E70009B.gif

Good job bro

I can't even run up my stairs without thinking of the wife and kids I might have one day

Yeah the nostalgic mongrel alone. It’s good to see the fast paced movement still holding up, and the fabled double jump is in your arsenal straight away

View attachment 752817
Shit man I had only seen the distance, but just now noticed the pace, you kept a good pace. Well done.
I did a half years ago and my pace was in the 6's and I felt like I was swanging along hahaha.

Congrats dude, that’s an awesome accomplishment. My cardio has always sucked, I would not have survived.
Under the right circumstances, you could do it. The whole thing is a mental game, funny thing is I normally think about money or boxing when running. This time around I thought about the glory of making teh half marathon.. voila. I made it

Dude, that’s terrific.
Why’d you change your AV from those nice pics of you though?
Codpiece where the hell have you been mate. Your presence has been missed!
I update my AV regularly, maybe I’ll change again soon. Just wanted to keep in theme with the virus. How’s things your way?

Great job.

but dont give me that "my frame is too big" bullshit

181204-F-ED851-0006.JPG

this guy has a large frame and used to be 400 pounds of fat. still runs 150 mile ultramarathons. dont give yourself an excuse to not keep chasing a higher goal!

most I've ever done is 30 or 35 miles in a day. but admittedly I'm a skinny fuck ;)

Great job.

but dont give me that "my frame is too big" bullshit

181204-F-ED851-0006.JPG

this guy has a large frame and used to be 400 pounds of fat. still runs 150 mile ultramarathons. dont give yourself an excuse to not keep chasing a higher goal!

most I've ever done is 30 or 35 miles in a day. but admittedly I'm a skinny fuck ;)
Maybe I should have said I’m not as lean. I’m 6 foot 1 and 94kg. Guaranteed Goggins weighs less than that, he crossed my mind during this run too. ‘You don’t know me mother fucker!’

Maybe I should have said I’m not as lean. I’m 6 foot 1 and 94kg. Guaranteed Goggins weighs less than that, he crossed my mind during this run too. ‘You don’t know me mother fucker!’
he might be p4p one of the most motivating guys in the world. I feel humbled when I hear him speak about not being a bitch and actively seeking out discomfort and challenges in stead of running away from them. I try to be more like him but its difficult!

Back