I feel bad for Nate Diaz having to take a beating on short notice for money

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This situation is the only one that could have been done. Nate Diaz is the money fight for sure.

But seeing Nate being brutalized for five rounds because of his iron chin is going to be tough to watch. Conor using all kinds of angles to fuck Nate up like RDA....fuck man.

This situation is the only one that could have been done. Nate Diaz is the money fight for sure.

But seeing Nate being brutalized for five rounds because of his iron chin is going to be tough to watch. Conor using all kinds of angles to fuck Nate up like RDA....fuck man.
don't worry it will last 1 round and he becomes a millionaire

They always having to fight those hitters motherfucker. Lawler, Daley, Dos Anjos, that Lithuanian dude.

Diaz bros get no respect

I would have filled in for RDA for that amount of money and not expect a single person to feel bad for me. I also think it'll be a little more competitive than most think.

Yea but who knows he might win? The last time Conor was in a fight where he couldn't knock the guy out was Max Holloway and he put Conor in some tough spots for sure.

Imagine in Nate wins? Huge for him.

it is an unfortunate situation. I'm sure diaz really did want this fight, but would have obviously preferred to have the proper time to train. but the money was just too good to pass up.

oh well, if mcgregor manages to do well at LW, maybe there'll be a rematch down the road.

Let's not act like he is going to be an easy win. I'm picking Conor, but it's not gonna be easy.

A pro fighter looking to get paid... go figure. And though Conor likely wins. Stranger things have happened.

EDIT... Come to think of it. Money is the ONLY reason Conor takes this fight. It's a no-win, really.

don't be sorry ts you should be happy Mcgregor is changing that bum life

Yea, let's feel sorry for a guy who's about to make a million bucks for 1 round or less of work.

If Conor brutalizes him, that will be tough to watch. On a few days notice, especially.

But the silver lining is that for once Diaz actually is going to make some good money in a fight.

Hopefully he doesn't take further long term cerebral damage to earn it.

You are a fighter you should be kinda ok with taking a beating and this payday is so much higher than your regular paycheck.

RDA fucked up Nate with all kinds of angles? I thought he just brutilized Nates legs...

Let's be real here, if Chad can get shots off on Conor, Nate will behead him and smoke a bowl of OG Kush out of his skull.

It's a win-win for Diaz. 20-20 is a joke for a fighter of his draw.

Conor's taking the risk here.

It could be real competitive if Diaz stops the showboating, and focuses.

I don't feel sorry for him. There's a chance he pulls it off and his career will take a huge boost. If he loses, he still has all that new cash to sleep on to make himself feel better. I'm sure he'll do just fine, he took it on 11 days. He knows what's going on.

why would anyone feel sorry for someone who is about to make over a mill in one night....

You fell sorry for him because he going to potentially get beat up for a butt load of money? I don't I envy him

Back