I feel bad for Nate Diaz having to take a beating on short notice for money

Don't sleep on Nate even though I hope he doesn't win.

Also I would take a butt kickng for a 7 figure payday

He's going to be a millionaire! And might get the sub or decision.

Its win win for Nate from making 20/20 to 7 figures is a giant leap. Anyone here on sherdog would take a fight with Conor on 2 week notice for that kind of money.

I think Diaz will lose a ud. However I think it will be more competitive then most are making it out to be.

It's a shame Diaz did not get a full camp but really this is prob the only way he gets his shot

This situation is the only one that could have been done. Nate Diaz is the money fight for sure.

But seeing Nate being brutalized for five rounds because of his iron chin is going to be tough to watch. Conor using all kinds of angles to fuck Nate up like RDA....fuck man.

He took the fight for a nice paycheck and will get it.
He is fine

Taking a beating for a couple milli is well worth it.

At least Conor headlines the biggest card in UFC history in July on a great winning/knockout streak.

I think he will fight Lawler I think that's why the UFC haven't booked Lawler and Condit.

The UFC recently annouced the "Unstoppable" press conference for March 4th and I would imagine he would have booked Lawler and Condit already to give them some promo but nothing yet which tells me they are saving Lawler for Conor.

You are a fighter you should be kinda ok with taking a beating and this payday is so much higher than your regular paycheck.
Exactly, TS is bashing Nate for acting like he is a prize fighter or something.

Don't feel too bad. That's life changing money.

Am I the only one who thinks this will be a good fight?

He could have managed his career better so he was top draw instead.

Back