I feel bad for Bar

Crashy

White Belt
Reaction score
The man is already quite under-rated and under-known IMO... When finally he gets some attention with that spinning back kick knockout and defending his title (I know its interim but still.) ... BOOM Jones and Gus put up a huge polemic and exciting fight... Nobody remembers the co main-event anymore....

Heh, poor guy... Do hope he start to gets some recognition and finally start to be seen in the talks about great fighters more often. He has 21 consecutive wins... over 30 if you disconsider that NC.

Also. This is my first post here ^^. Been following MMA forums and specially this one for a while, finally decided to actually participate.

Barao is a beast but he lacks appeal. He would be 10x more popular if 1. he spoke english 2. he doesn't dance like a monkey 3. he's better looking

He's definitely growing on me, TS. I just really hope Cruz comes back healthy soon and we can finally see the two best of the division go at it.

I already consider him the champion, tbh, and I believe he will beat Cruz when they finally fight.
Don't worry about him, he'll be fine, he won $50k yesterday just for doing this:

1.gif

BTW, welcome to Sherdog.

I know right !?
I dont wanna count Dominick Cruz out or anything... But... Kinda feel like he could just be nominated the actual champion already?
Cruz been out for 2 years and Bar

It's true, like Dana said, he doesn't get anywhere near the attention that it seems like he should. Dude is a killer

I already consider him the champion, tbh, and I believe he will beat Cruz when they finally fight.
Don't worry about him, he'll be fine, he won $50k yesterday just for doing this:

1.gif

BTW, welcome to Sherdog.

Hehehe thanks!
And about the other reply... yeah... His face indeed doesnt help on making him more marketable :I

Yeah, Barao is totally under-appreciated. I can't believe he's still the interim champ. Cruz hasn't fought in 2 years. In MMA, that's an eternity. I know it's been beaten to death, but still.

Barao is a beast but he lacks appeal. He would be 10x more popular if 1. he spoke english 2. he doesn't dance like a monkey 3. he's better looking

he is very unfortunate looking. i just cant be a fan. he should take his winnings and get some plastic surgery and english lessons. he can stop dancing for free. all and all itd be a wise investment that should pay off well in the future.

Yeah, Barao is totally under-appreciated. I can't believe he's still the interim champ. Cruz hasn't fought in 2 years. In MMA, that's an eternity. I know it's been beaten to death, but still.

Yep, talk about a very long ring rust when he comes back! :eek:

It's true, like Dana said, he doesn't get anywhere near the attention that it seems like he should. Dude is a killer

Yah, Dana kept going about this in the presser and I agree. Even I almost forgot about him but I like this dude's style, he's a killer and pretty much the prototypical fighter I like.

The English barrier may be hindrance on him to more casual fans but I hope he gets more exposure. The Cruz fight should help that, even though I believe he walks through Cruz coming off a 2 year layoff and possibly not 100% anymore.

he is very unfortunate looking. i just cant be a fan. he should take his winnings and get some plastic surgery and english lessons. he can stop dancing for free. all and all itd be a wise investment that should pay off well in the future.

this is mma, not a beauty pageant ...

I have been supporting Barao since he first got to the ufc, and I was one of the first to say that he would beat the fucking breaks off of Cruz. And he will. He is a straight monster and will clean out BW like it's a big joke.

I know right !?
I dont wanna count Dominick Cruz out or anything... But... Kinda feel like he could just be nominated the actual champion already?
Cruz been out for 2 years and Bar

I completely disagree. There is nothing wrong with his face or his lack of english OR his dancing. He just needs to fight Dominic Cruz so that people can finally see him as the real champion instead of a bantamweight champ.

Instead, most pretty looking-english speaking-non dancing fighters needs to learn how to fight like Barao.

he is very unfortunate looking. i just cant be a fan. he should take his winnings and get some plastic sugery and english lessons. he can stop dancing for free. all and all itd be a wise investment that should pay off well in the future.

If he beats Cruz, and keeps CRUSHING every opponent he fights, he really won't need plastic surgery or English lessons, imo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back