I feel bad for Bar

Wow are people really not fans of the guy because he dances and is not handsome?

Wtf, seriously.

I completely disagree. There is nothing wrong with his face or his english OR his dancing. He just needs to fight Dominic Cruz so that people can finally see him as the real champion instead of a bantamweight champ.

Instead, most pretty looking-english speaking-non dancing fighters needs to learn how to fight like Barao.

youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

I completely disagree. There is nothing wrong with his face or his lack of english OR his dancing. He just needs to fight Dominic Cruz so that people can finally see him as the real champion instead of a bantamweight champ.

Instead, most pretty looking-english speaking-non dancing fighters needs to learn how to fight like Barao.

:( I wish I had a cool Gif like the guy above to show how much I agree and like what you just said.

Wow are people really not fans of the guy because he dances and is not handsome?

Wtf, seriously.

I know right, this is fighting, not a beauty pageant. If you are concerned about looks this is not the sport for you lol.

I don't feel bad for Barao and I'm sure he doesn't feel bad about being one of the baddest mofos on the planet.
Dude is fucking amazing.

I've been following Barao since he choked out Pickett in his debut.

He's my 2nd favourite fight now behind Aldo.

He's better than Cruz at his best. We will never get to see it proven. But IMO he's a lot better.

Yah, Dana kept going about this in the presser and I agree. Even I almost forgot about him but I like this dude's style, he's a killer and pretty much the prototypical fighter I like.

The English barrier may be hindrance on him to more casual fans but I hope he gets more exposure. The Cruz fight should help that, even though I believe he walks through Cruz coming off a 2 year layoff and possibly not 100% anymore.

Haven't seen it but pretty hypocritical for the guy who is unwilling to give him the full belt to complain about him being largely unknown.

I'm so excited for Cruz and barao to fight, I think it'll be a war. I'll be rooting for Cruz but I really appreciate barao's skills. It's always a joy to watch him fight.

If he beats Cruz, and keeps CRUSHING every opponent he fights, he really won't need plastic surgery or English lessons, imo.

English will always help but WHEN he walks through Cruz and finishes him early he should get some more credit.

Mark my words, Barao for p4p No 1, it will happen!!!!

The man is already quite under-rated and under-known IMO... When finally he gets some attention with that spinning back kick knockout and defending his title (I know its interim but still.) ... BOOM Jones and Gus put up a huge polemic and exciting fight... Nobody remembers the co main-event anymore....

Heh, poor guy... Do hope he start to gets some recognition and finally start to be seen in the talks about great fighters more often. He has 21 consecutive wins... over 30 if you disconsider that NC.

Also. This is my first post here ^^. Been following MMA forums and specially this one for a while, finally decided to actually participate.

Doesn't help when it was an incredibly pre-mature stoppage.... not that he wouldn't have won anyhow but that was piss poor.

Barao is a beast and I was hoping (we can all hope right?) that Dana would make it official and name him the champ at the presser. But alas, Dana knows something we don't with regards to Cruz coming back and the matchup.

And Barao's manager is to blame for lack of exposure, marketability, etc. Barao definitely does what he is supposed to do and he does it masterfully. Now if his management would get off their derri

Back