I don't understand Arlovski or the UFC's commitment to keeping him.

Andre's a loyal HW gatekeeper that has bills to pay like the rest of us. Don't be so jelly.

It's been several years now that I've viewed Arlovski fights as 'speedbumps'. It's really kind of amazing.

You can always count on a bare minimum performance from him that's guaranteed to last all three rounds and result in a 29-28 decision.

Part of me thinks that UFC matchmakers put together math that averages out the 'likely' length of a broadcast. In the event of a potentially 'fast' card, they toss in an Arlovski fight.
You’re thinking too deep.

He’s a long time employee.

He’s got a contract to fight out

And he’s a former champ.

A fighter who likes to fight and can still compete.

FN or prelim cards where no sherboi would last 10 seconds.

Sherdog: "waaaaaaaaaaaaaah."

It's been several years now that I've viewed Arlovski fights as 'speedbumps'. It's really kind of amazing.

You can always count on a bare minimum performance from him that's guaranteed to last all three rounds and result in a 29-28 decision.

Part of me thinks that UFC matchmakers put together math that averages out the 'likely' length of a broadcast. In the event of a potentially 'fast' card, they toss in an Arlovski fight.
He gets paid heaps for a non champ and can cruise his way to decisions.

He arguably won against that idiot who couldn't land anything and started dancing. If Goddard called the eye poke, and that flurry doesn't land he might have gotten that round.

He frustrated a rising prospect so much, that he just danced in front of him. Don't be fooled, Arlovski was actually the one bringing the fight in the second and 3rd rounds.

Arlovski should continue fighting for as long as he wants.

When was the last time you watched a women's fight lol
Every UFC event.. and if I have people who aren't familiar with the sport over, wmma never fails to have a wtf moment...

Dern vs Andrade was the last high level wmma fight I had the privilege of watching.

Every UFC event.. and if I have people who aren't familiar with the sport over, wmma never fails to have a wtf moment...

Dern vs Andrade was the last high level wmma fight I had the privilege of watching.
That was a thousand times more exciting than any Arlovski fight in the last ten years lol

He doesn't complain, shows up, fights and can still hang with the younger guys.

He'll have to settle for Jon vs Arlovski. Picture it, the aging champion (Jones) comes out of retirement to defend against this hungry-ish contender (Arlovski). Overcoming such an incredible challenge will defnitely cement Jones as the greatest HW of all time.
Without question. Who has beat more ex-champs.

he’s cashing those checks. Close one vs salsa boy, he could’ve won if he was aggressive. But that’s his whole role now safe fights, he’s a shell of his former self but found a way to fight Father Time.

Hes still a draw and an exciting style. Thats why they are keeping him. HW's can end a fight at anytime

Dana is building up Andrei to fight Jon Jones after Jons beat up grandpa Stipe.

he's been unwatchable for a damn long time now. it's really time they cut the cord. coming from someone who used to be a big fan too.

All those fights in the ufc I’m waiting for Dana to say Arlovski can do what ever he wants he’s made a lot of money. lol

Back