I don't see why Khabib would agree to a rematch after Conor wins

McGregor didn’t deserve the first crack at Khabib, let alone a second.

Because Dana will threaten to strip Khabib if he turns the fight down...

I don’t think Khabib gives a fuck. He’s made dana cave on his demands already when his squad was suspended. He’s not going to do anything that doesn’t benefit his legacy.

Dana will pressure Khabib and it would be a big $$$. Unfortunately CM will probably get the rematch with Khabib as a result of beating a name fighter who got KO'd his last two fights and is 4 - 6 in his last 10 despite Gaethje being more deserving.

After Khabib beats CM decisively again, the shine on the golden goose will begin to fade and the UFC will no longer give him title fights without cause. He will do the trilogy with Nate Diaz. I doubt he fights Masvidal who is now a full time WW and not a 155 fighter fighting at 170 so he doesn't have to cut much weight. I thought I heard McGregor say that he walks around at 178. Usman probably walks around north of 200. CM will NOT end up fighting Usman. Talking and doing are two different things...and McGregor will DO no such "ting". I would like to see CM fight Gaethje and Barboza since they are unlikely to take the fight to the ground. The Poirier rematch might happen since he got in Justin's head the first time around. I think Poirier wins by KO or submission. I doubt he fights Ferguson or Lee, maybe Ferguson when he starts to drop off due to age and high mileage....CM eventually takes his place as an almost Top 5 LW.

Hasn't Khabib made it clear he only wants to fight the best and build his legacy? How would Dana force him to fight a guy he just crushed, just because that guy beat a mid-level fighter. Assuming he beats Tony, aren't there much better fights than that rematch?
That's why your an idiot. The fight game is a job. In a job, you want money.
McGregor fucking sells ppvs like no one else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back