I don't see why Khabib would agree to a rematch after Conor wins

So you are saying a guy who wants to box Mayweather is only fighting for his legacy? Ok... The one good reason why Khabib would accept a rematch is money - lots of fighters talk about legacy and pride but when they have a shot at earning money, all of that goes down the drain as it should. This is cage fighting, not some 80's cheesy kung fu movie.

He wont, and if you think that dana will strip him non ironically... Please try at least learn a little bit about the business, that would be horrible for the company they would lose all their credibility, dana white may want to be a dictator but he's not and cannot be one

If he beats Tony Justin is the next fight. Conor had his chance and he had nothing for Khabib other than a whole load of cheating.

<Fedor23>

He wont, and if you think that dana will strip him non ironically... Please try at least learn a little bit about the business, that would be horrible for the company they would lose all their credibility, dana white may want to be a dictator but he's not and cannot be one

if Khabib tries to strong arm the bosses he will be stripped believe you me.

if Khabib tries to strong arm the bosses he will be stripped believe you me.
No he will not, khabib's extreamilly popular and a dominant champion, if the ufc does this that would be a crazy backclash especially if he wins against tony. That's not how business work, you can belive in it, but you're wrong

Because Dana will threaten to strip Khabib if he turns the fight down...
He won't and lol if you actually believe that. Khabib isn't a bum and a mediocre fighter. You are talking about unquestionably the best LW ever and possible the best fighter we've ever seen on top of bring a mega star, possibly the 2nd biggest among current fighters after Conor himself now.

No he will not, khabib's extreamilly popular and a dominant champion, if the ufc does this that would be a crazy backclash especially if he wins against tony. That's not how business work, you can belive in it, but you're wrong
He's not a dominant champion he's won two fights besides Conor, against a real estate agent and a gatekeeper. Conor is his best win and he will have to fight him again if the UFC wants it. If he turns it down then Conor and Gaethje can fight for the vacant belt. No one will care

Who's next then?

Gaethje lost to Alvarez and Dustin and turned down fights he is not guaranteed anything. If Conor KO's Cowboy he might be next, if he wins a close decision he will fight Gaejthe next and you Khabib fans can exhale for a few months. Khabib has to beat Tony as well

He's not a dominant champion he's won two fights besides Conor, against a real estate agent and a gatekeeper. Conor is his best win and he will have to fight him again if the UFC wants it. If he turns it down then Conor and Gaethje can fight for the vacant belt. No one will care
Yes belive what you want, if you're a hater ok... But you're wrong plain and simple

Gaethje lost to Alvarez and Dustin and turned down fights he is not guaranteed anything. If Conor KO's Cowboy he might be next, if he wins a close decision he will fight Gaejthe next and you Khabib fans can exhale for a few months. Khabib has to beat Tony as well

So who's next then?

Khabib needs to listen to his boss. Dana Allah White.

i just explained it, wait a few weeks and lets see what happens you bozo

lol

So no answer then, Like I said If Khabib wins, Justin is next in line. Conor is irrelevant at LW at this point. He had his chance again Khabib and showed he has absolutely nothing for him other than a bunch of cheating.

Back