"I don't know what his father teach him, by my father teach me: you cannot never give up"

Double negatives fun?

Son of a plumber? But that’s Dusty Rhodes. I though Conor uses Ric Flair’s gimmick?

And these 2 are still feuding? Isn’t Khabib fighting DDP next?

Ok I’ll stop rambling now...

reminds me of floyd mayweather...floyd was literally boxing as a small child...his entire family were involved in boxing..so he probably had little choice...

Probably one of the main reasons he is in the conversation as the best defensive fighter ever.

He was getting drummed technique inot him at such a youn age.

nothing is 100% guaranteed, but Floyd Maywather Jr, and Roy Jones Jr were raised similarly and look what they turned into.
The difference is Mayweather and Roy Jones’s fathers taught them not have little temper tantrums after their fights. It really went along way with helping them keep their boxing licenses

Conor’s father taught him that he can make his dreams come true by working hard and knowing your self worth.

Khabib’s dad taught Khabib how to work hard as well. But he made him a daddy’s boy.

Probably one of the main reasons he is in the conversation as the best defensive fighter ever.

He was getting drummed technique inot him at such a youn age.

I would definitely put him at the very top for defensive fighter. overall though, I don't think he's in the top 5...remember, any undefeated guy, can retire undefeated...if he simply retires before he loses...so being undefeated is great and all, but isn't the end all be all....SRR was like 98-1 at one point...

Of course it looks weird to us from the outside but I’m envious of Khabib’s father’s dedication to molding his son into a great fighter. It’s like right out of the womb he was being molded like a science experiment to become a bad ass tough motherfucker. Call me crazy but I wish my folks steered me into something the way Khabib’s father did him.
So did Sage's dad.

Is this little league?

Can you imagine Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua talking about each other’s dad? Steph Curry and James Harden? Federer and Nadal? Tom Brady and Peyton Manning? Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson?

This ‘sport’ can be embarrassing to be a fan of.

Khabib is a bully, we havent seen him face real adversity.

I would definitely put him at the very top for defensive fighter. overall though, I don't think he's in the top 5...remember, any undefeated guy, can retire undefeated...if he simply retires before he loses...so being undefeated is great and all, but isn't the end all be all....SRR was like 98-1 at one point...

I tink Pernell Whitaker might of had a better defence

Of course he isn't the GOAT!

SRR, Greb and Henry Armstrong miles ahead.
Sam Langford also.

Ali must be ahead due to level of competition
Duran for me is a ahead, again due to the guys he fought and his longevity.
SRL has a greater resume, but lacks the longevity of Floyd

There are also many others you could put out there,

Gans
Pep
Louis
Sweet Pea
RJJ
Ezzard Charles

I am missing LOADS!

Floyd isn't a lock for top 10 of all time, however I do have him in around 10-15 along with Manny.

Lack of good parenting is a major reason why Western civilisation is failing right now.
Then again the powers that be did good work trying to pass traditional Western masculinity as something toxic and evil.

Your lack of education is showing.
Next time, try to do a better job hiding it, please.

Back