"I don't know what his father teach him, by my father teach me: you cannot never give up"

“Oh boy I wish I spent my childhood wrestling bears” - no one ever

UjdU.gif

Plunging toilets sounds like much more fun, right?

Of course it looks weird to us from the outside but I’m envious of Khabib’s father’s dedication to molding his son into a great fighter. It’s like right out of the womb he was being molded like a science experiment to become a bad ass tough motherfucker. Call me crazy but I wish my folks steered me into something the way Khabib’s father did him.

reminds me of floyd mayweather...floyd was literally boxing as a small child...his entire family were involved in boxing..so he probably had little choice...

Id like to see these Russian fuqqs train in 100+ degrees and then see if they quit...

Khabib's father also teach him: "Women are son makers and they should never be allowed outside and this is the choke you apply if they open their mouth my son, Allahuimba."

Habib's response to Conor when he called his father a quivering coward

So what did Conor's father teach him?

0_Lucozade-Zero-The-Total-Liberation-Corporation-07JPG.jpg

Khabib-Abdulmanap-1653950.jpg
I guess Conor's daddy thought he was not worthy to be taught telekinesis, which is the key to defeating Khabib.

nothing is 100% guaranteed, but Floyd Maywather Jr, and Roy Jones Jr were raised similarly and look what they turned into.
Good point. Guess it could go either way.

How come Khabibs father doesn't have a beard and appears to never have had one?

Isn't he suppose to?

Of course it looks weird to us from the outside but I’m envious of Khabib’s father’s dedication to molding his son into a great fighter. It’s like right out of the womb he was being molded like a science experiment to become a bad ass tough motherfucker. Call me crazy but I wish my folks steered me into something the way Khabib’s father did him.

Lack of good parenting is a major reason why Western civilisation is failing right now.
Then again the powers that be did good work trying to pass traditional Western masculinity as something toxic and evil.

Have pride in your own father. This whole stuff about I wish my dad is a hillbilly from the mountains is odd.

Khabib's father also teach him: "Women are son makers and they should never be allowed outside and this is the choke you apply if they open their mouth my son, Allahuimba."
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet

Back