I dont know about the $$$ but I LOVE the reebok partnership so far

I hope reebok decides that fighters can't come out with flags(unless they're branded with a big REEBOK in one of the stripes)

no more skull and crossbones and juvenile ed hardy designs all over the cage. The sport looks clean and refined. I really enjoy the new look. I gave it a few weeks before I compared and contrasted the before and after look and feel of everything. I say bravo to what it appears to be. If the fighters are getting screwed then its a different story, but we wont really know until they continue for a little while.

100% agree

It's bland and boring as hell and the fighters don't get shit from it. Not to mention it's fucking Reebok. It's like being an Olympic track star sponsored by Skechers.

Are you referring to my friend Meb?

Sketchers-Meb-Keflezighi.jpg

while it lacks the hideous designs of the Affliction/Tapout gears, the fighters losing their individuality with Reebok. Now all we see is fighter x in white/black gear VS fighter y in black/white

What's keeping these guys from changing their nicknames, and earning an extra few dollars. You know, like Nick "Zig Zag" Diaz, or Jon "Betty Ford Clinic" Jones.........

thats a cheapass comment, its way more important the well being of the fighters and the people sorrounding and supporting them than the refinement of the sport, now everybody has to use the same stupid uniform and being ripped off by the contract terms regarding publicity

Im against giving the fighters freedom to implement what they want on their shorts and their banners. Most of these guys have horrific taste evidenced by some of the horrific tattoos on some of these guys. THey work for a corporation and they need to project an image set forth from the top of the corp. Skull and crossbones and all that immature shit holds back the company in many regards.
All of you want the fighters to have artistic freedom but my god look at what these guys do to their own bodies, some of those tats are absolutely abominable.

Not one fighters image pre reebok was worse then the way Dana White acts. Its hilarious to hear people parrot Danas itll make everything look cleaner lines, when the cage looks like hot shit on fight night. The white and black vs black and white trunks is a stupid idea. 2015 any9ne can go and customize a pair of shoes, Reebok cant let fighters choose colors to use with Reebok design?

That is what I like too, keep it simple neighborino, fighters should look like their moms dressed them for soccer practice.

the sponsors are horrible. Those Harley commercials are unwatchable as are the NOS ones. God they played that one where the scary guy gets clobbered with one punch about a billion times a few months ago.

Do people really drink NOS? There are like 10 different energy drinks i would chose over that shit.

It may look cleaner but its very bland.

I remember a mate of mine who was very casual, he liked Phil Davis after seeing him fight once (he's a NFL/NBA junkie so is drawn to explosive, athletic fighters who look dominant). A few events later, I mentioned the name and he drew a blank (Phil Davis is as boring a name as you can encounter). I then said 'the wrestler, hot pink trunks' and he was like 'fuck, okay, yeah I remember that dude now'.

Casual fans remember little details like this. When everyone wears a variation of black and white, its gonna be tough. There's what, 500 fighters under contract?

Clean and refined cage fighting... oxymoron?

not really, watch M1 events. They look refined and classy in the white ring and white ropes. They make it look like a black tie and white glove affair.

Back