I dont believe Conor s last 2 opponents injured

Khabib is booked, and as much as I love Cerrone for being willing to fight at the drop of a hat, 2 fights in a month isn't a good idea.

Why? It's been done many times before. It's not like he took damage against oliviera.

Your math skills are awful. If he's had 8 fights and pulled out of 5 fights, that means he's pulled out of 5 out of 13 scheduled fights, not pulled out of 5 out of 8 fights as your post insinuates.
I made sure I read the following posts as I figured someone else would be able to do the math too :)

Who cares grammar

Proving that point dummy.

So are you agreeing with TS, that RDA purposely broke his own foot to duck Conor? I just want to understand the depths of your lacking, third world education and experiences.

His foot is fucking broken - it's just bad luck. As much as I wanted to see this fight ANY champion would NEVER put his belt on the line by entering a competition with a broken foot.

Seriously, he's Brazilian so he planned to break his foot before the fight? Ppl are fuckin slow...

Your math skills are awful. If he's had 8 fights and pulled out of 5 fights, that means he's pulled out of 5 out of 13 scheduled fights, not pulled out of 5 out of 8 fights as your post insinuates.

Fair enough on that. But the point is he has pulled out of loads of fights. And lol at yekmurat backing you up. He said Aldo had never pulled out of a fight. He's gna take the high road on a percentage mistake?

Conor dodging bullets right and left.

Back