I dont believe Conor s last 2 opponents injured

Sherdog is getting more retarded by the minute

Best available fighters??Lol thats why UFC did not want him to fight against Khabib or even Cerrone???

Dude, I am talking original opponents.

Why should he chose Khabib over Diaz? Nates selling big time more ppv's. I doubt UFC put it as an available option. He has Ferguson to wory about which too is a damn good fight which I believe Tony takes.

As for Cerrone I personally did not care who would they pick. Nate defeated Donald convincingly when they fought. Earned a pretty good win against top 5 opponent his last fight. And this is a stand up fight Diaz is a damn good boxer, better striker than Donald we all saw that. I'd honestly much rather see Nate gas a little bit than Donald quit

Exactly...

Sorry mate but that is not sensible, and I dislike the UFC shenanigans more than most.

What is interesting though is the way they find the replacement at short notice and make out like Connor is the brave one for taking fights against a guy who has no preparation time. I believe Nate touched on this at the presser yesterday: did you know something I didn't? ie the fight was off earlier and Conor/UFC picked Nate from an ongoing shortlist to seal the deal at short notice. Conor trains for Nate in the meantime - if Nate doesn't play ball they cancel the fight.

he means best available and custom made for Conor

RDA was custo made for conor...so was Aldo, Chad and everyone else. Honestly when McGregor beat Hollaway I had my eye on him but when he dispatched Poirier in this convincing manner I knew he'd be champ. Time for you to open your eyes. Guy has qualities and fights the best in more than one weight class

Dude, I am talking original opponents.

Why should he chose Khabib over Diaz? Nates selling big time more ppv's. I doubt UFC put it as an available option. He has Ferguson to wory about which too is a damn good fight which I believe Tony takes.

As for Cerrone I personally did not care who would they pick. Nate defeated Donald convincingly when they fought. Earned a pretty good win against top 5 opponent his last fight. And this is a stand up fight Diaz is a damn good boxer, better striker than Donald we all saw that. I'd honestly much rather see Nate gas a little bit than Donald quit
Lol you re funny guy

it is genius. hype a fight you know won't happen, get people excited about it, then change it at the last minute to someone else. fuckin genius.

Holy shit you're crazy.

it is genius. hype a fight you know won't happen, get people excited about it, then change it at the last minute to someone else. fuckin genius.
Wow at sherdog someones agree with another poster???If your post doesnt exist irony then I am in shock...

Here you go. Aldo has pulled out of 4 UFC fights before the Conor pull out. Now, as of today Aldo has pulled out of 5 UFC fights and hes only had 8 fights in the UFC. So he actually pulls out of more than half his UFC fights.

http://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/jose-al...-that-he-needs-to-re-think-his-sparring/29825

Your math skills are awful. If he's had 8 fights and pulled out of 5 fights, that means he's pulled out of 5 out of 13 scheduled fights, not pulled out of 5 out of 8 fights as your post insinuates.

Wow at sherdog someones agree with another poster???If your post doesnt exist irony then I am in shock...

sorry. thought it was obvious i was making fun. my bad.

Sherdog gets dumber every minute.

Can't wait for someone to starch Conor. I love watching him fight but his fans are worse than all other fanbases combined.

Your math skills are awful. If he's had 8 fights and pulled out of 5 fights, that means he's pulled out of 5 out of 13 scheduled fights, not pulled out of 5 out of 8 fights as your post insinuates.
Thank you

Back