I dont believe Conor s last 2 opponents injured

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
They hype the fight till last days but after that suddenly both Aldo and RDA pulls of fights.If I am not wrong their both 1st pull off...1st Aldo pulled off,they made Chad vs Conor which was way less impressive but the hype of the original match up selled it...

Now RDA...Champ vs Champ is amazing no doubt and again till a couple days to the fight that changed to Nate vs Conor at 170...Thats a good fight for sure but very null match up and again because of the original fights hype we the fans are hyped for that much...

Maybe I am a bit paranoid but thats what I think...They showed in the Aldo fight a couple doctor thing which was writing something about injury and now only a broken foot picture(I am not sure if that foot is really broken)...As always all haters wellcome...

You say that Aldo Conor was the first time Aldo pulled out??? He pulls out of literally half his UFC fights...

There you go some more conspiracy theories. Sherdoggers have gone nuts these couple of days.

Conor signs to fight the best available fighters. Its not like he controls who gets injured

The best part of the build up is predicting exactly how the Brazilians will get out and cancel the fight. Everyone knew RDA would pull out but no one ever thought he would break his own foot, and it is actually pretty genius. He's now even fooled the majority of people on here. I was betting on a cut

You say that Aldo Conor was the first time Aldo pulled out??? He pulls out of literally half his UFC fights...
As I said if I am not wrong...but you say he pulled half of his fights??Thats a lie for sure...

It's a fight sport and those guys respect Conor enough to train hard (maybe overtrain). There will be injuries.

His foot looks fucked btw. Remember he would have still had to cut weight. How are you going to do that on one foot?

RDA had never pulled out of a fight and has had 20. He deserves the benefit of the doubt here.

So you’re suggesting that the UFC orchestrated these pull-outs so that they could hype fights that they knew weren't going to happen?

The best part of the build up is predicting exactly how the Brazilians will get out and cancel the fight. I never thought he would break his own foot, it is actually pretty genius and he's fooled the majority of people on here. I was betting on a cut
Perfect username.

There you go some more conspiracy theories. Sherdoggers have gone nuts these couple of days.

Conor signs to fight the best available fighters. Its not like he controls who gets injured
Best available fighters??Lol thats why UFC did not want him to fight against Khabib or even Cerrone???

True, Conor had some friendly hackers break into Aldo's and RDA's iPhones and extorted them into pulling out of their fight with their Sherdog post history they found in there.

then why would they go to all the effort of media and hype and traveling.. only to not get paid nothing??. dont make sense.

So you’re suggesting that the UFC orchestrated these pull-outs so that they could hype fights that they knew weren't going to happen?

I think at most he is saying he's ufc is hyping up mega fights then paying people off and sending people to the slaughter knowing it's still gonna sell big. Nothing Conor can control even if it's true so I don't have my tin foil hat on.

True, Conor had some friendly hackers break into Aldo's and RDA's iPhones and extorted them into pulling out of their fight with their Sherdog post history they found in there.
Thats not about Conor thats about UFC...You dont get it...

Best available fighters??Lol thats why UFC did not want him to fight against Khabib or even Cerrone???

Khabib is booked, and as much as I love Cerrone for being willing to fight at the drop of a hat, 2 fights in a month isn't a good idea.

They are professional fighters that have been punched and kicked their whole lives.

This whole idea that UFC fighters are afraid of the pain McGregor could inflict on them is just ridiculous.

Also, if you're injured or even just hurt, you do not go into a title fight until you are 100%. "Only a broken foot" is a ridiculous thing to say - that is a legitimate reason to pull out of any sport!

then why would they go to all the effort of media and hype and traveling.. only to not get paid nothing??. dont make sense.
Because of hype for sure...Did Aldo vs Jose happened yes but UFC made huge money for Mendes vs Conor...Will Conor vs RDA happen??For sure but the hype of the original fight will sell Diaz vs Conor then they will get the huge piece of the cake...

Back