I dont believe Conor s last 2 opponents injured

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by yekmurat, Feb 25, 2016.

1. yekmurat

yekmurat Silver Belt

They hype the fight till last days but after that suddenly both Aldo and RDA pulls of fights.If I am not wrong their both 1st pull off...1st Aldo pulled off,they made Chad vs Conor which was way less impressive but the hype of the original match up selled it...

Now RDA...Champ vs Champ is amazing no doubt and again till a couple days to the fight that changed to Nate vs Conor at 170...Thats a good fight for sure but very null match up and again because of the original fights hype we the fans are hyped for that much...

Maybe I am a bit paranoid but thats what I think...They showed in the Aldo fight a couple doctor thing which was writing something about injury and now only a broken foot picture(I am not sure if that foot is really broken)...As always all haters wellcome...

Prex32 likes this.
  2. wilKO

wilKO Green, White & Gold belt

You say that Aldo Conor was the first time Aldo pulled out??? He pulls out of literally half his UFC fights...

pamirec likes this.
  3. priderulez

priderulez Brown Belt

There you go some more conspiracy theories. Sherdoggers have gone nuts these couple of days.

Conor signs to fight the best available fighters. Its not like he controls who gets injured

Pacemaker Joe likes this.
  4. P0rkchop

P0rkchop Black Belt

The best part of the build up is predicting exactly how the Brazilians will get out and cancel the fight. Everyone knew RDA would pull out but no one ever thought he would break his own foot, and it is actually pretty genius. He's now even fooled the majority of people on here. I was betting on a cut

5. yekmurat

yekmurat Silver Belt

As I said if I am not wrong...but you say he pulled half of his fights??Thats a lie for sure...

6. legkicktko

legkicktko Brown Belt

It's a fight sport and those guys respect Conor enough to train hard (maybe overtrain). There will be injuries.

His foot looks fucked btw. Remember he would have still had to cut weight. How are you going to do that on one foot?

RDA had never pulled out of a fight and has had 20. He deserves the benefit of the doubt here.

The5thgod likes this.
  7. Don Hagliatelli

Don Hagliatelli Green Belt

So you’re suggesting that the UFC orchestrated these pull-outs so that they could hype fights that they knew weren't going to happen?

8. legkicktko

legkicktko Brown Belt

Perfect username.

9. yekmurat

yekmurat Silver Belt

Best available fighters??Lol thats why UFC did not want him to fight against Khabib or even Cerrone???

Bend NvR Break likes this.
  10. yekmurat

yekmurat Silver Belt

Exactly...

11. Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe Blue Belt

True, Conor had some friendly hackers break into Aldo's and RDA's iPhones and extorted them into pulling out of their fight with their Sherdog post history they found in there.

12. Sonny Qc

Sonny Qc Gold Belt

return to bed ts

13. HI SCOTT NEWMAN

HI SCOTT NEWMAN Steel Belt Cat ✔

then why would they go to all the effort of media and hype and traveling.. only to not get paid nothing??. dont make sense.

14. b34stmode

b34stmode Green Belt

I think at most he is saying he's ufc is hyping up mega fights then paying people off and sending people to the slaughter knowing it's still gonna sell big. Nothing Conor can control even if it's true so I don't have my tin foil hat on.

15. yekmurat

yekmurat Silver Belt

Thats not about Conor thats about UFC...You dont get it...

16. Pacemaker Joe

Pacemaker Joe Silver Belt

Khabib is booked, and as much as I love Cerrone for being willing to fight at the drop of a hat, 2 fights in a month isn't a good idea.

17. LukeSkyRutten

LukeSkyRutten Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I think the UFC just got lucky. UFC 200 will be huge now.

18. wilKO

wilKO Green, White & Gold belt

Here you go. Aldo has pulled out of 4 UFC fights before the Conor pull out. Now, as of today Aldo has pulled out of 5 UFC fights and hes only had 8 fights in the UFC. So he actually pulls out of more than half his UFC fights.

http://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/jose-al...-that-he-needs-to-re-think-his-sparring/29825

19. Croo67

Croo67 Purple Belt

They are professional fighters that have been punched and kicked their whole lives.

This whole idea that UFC fighters are afraid of the pain McGregor could inflict on them is just ridiculous.

Also, if you're injured or even just hurt, you do not go into a title fight until you are 100%. "Only a broken foot" is a ridiculous thing to say - that is a legitimate reason to pull out of any sport!

20. yekmurat

yekmurat Silver Belt

Because of hype for sure...Did Aldo vs Jose happened yes but UFC made huge money for Mendes vs Conor...Will Conor vs RDA happen??For sure but the hype of the original fight will sell Diaz vs Conor then they will get the huge piece of the cake...