I do not like Francis Carmont

Better days.

3.gif

Bump in competition doesn't help I guess.

Costa looked totally helpless in there, he probably could have hunted for a finish more...

Last edited:
He did actually.

I'd post a link to his record but you can find it yourself.

Don't get why people think Larkin should have won, was a good decision. The Lawlor fight was much closer & either way was understandable(don't remember that fight as well though).

hahaha Carmont's only fan on sherdog

he looked laughably bad against Larkin he had virtually no offense the entire fight, same against Lawlor did almost nothing

He did actually.

I'd post a link to his record but you can find it yourself.

Don't get why people think Larkin should have won, was a good decision. The Lawlor fight was much closer & either way was understandable(don't remember that fight as well though).

Confirmed as Francis Carmont ^

I don't like him because he is built to destroy but has been grapplefucking. And the two dodgy spit decisions.

He dominated Costa however, made him look bad and it surprised me.

Carmont IMO made a mistake last night. costa was the only person within anywhere near the top 15 he could beat like that and missed the chance to make a statement.

Dana white said he fell asleep during the fight, I think Carmont should have tried to prove a point after those last two fights

Well he might have not got Dana's but I bet you he got the attention of the top fighters. Carmont is no joke

Carmont IMO made a mistake last night. costa was the only person within anywhere near the top 15 he could beat like that and missed the chance to make a statement.

Dana white said he fell asleep during the fight, I think Carmont should have tried to prove a point after those last two fights

Winning proves a point.

You can talk about your fighting preferences all you want, at the end of the day the WIN is all-important.

Winning proves a point.

You can talk about your fighting preferences all you want, at the end of the day the WIN is all-important.

Of course it does. But winning in exciting fashion can get you title shots faster, bring home hefty bonuses, and make it easier to secure sponsors. Don't pretend that all wins are created equal.

he got straight up gift decisions against larkin and lawler.

He did his best in fighting, why hate him for that? If you don't agree with the decision why not hate the judges instead? you act like it was the fighters fault

Sometime I don't understand the logic of people here

Exactly this.
It's funny how Dana bashed him and Costas, but GSP's fights are not so different from what we saw last night (Costas vs. Carmont).

GSP is the champ and probably the promotions biggest draw.

Nobody really cares if Carmont ever fights again.

it was a weird fight to watch, Carmont always struggles to take people down, then he develops some unusually quick Double legs from no where and takes down a guy who wrestlers can't take down.... Carmont is no spring chicken, but he very well might be a late bloomer and even a possible contender

He looked horrible in his fights with Larkin and Lawlor. Very surprised that he beat Costa, though that was gonna be a super easy win for Philipou.

He finally looked impressive in victory. Did his job well, but Philippou got exposed as well. Anyone think we might see Yushin Okami vs. Francis Carmont in Singapore in January? I have a feeling that's the fight Joe Silva will make.

Carmont is top 10 like it or not, he is huge, super athletic, has vicious kicks, ever improving grappling and GSP in his corner. He will keep winning until he faces a top3 guy

Carmont is a MW version of DHK.
I was kinda drunk but I think I remember him also throwing those dumbass DHK punches from the top, didn't he?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back