I do not like Francis Carmont

ROAR**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
...but I have to admit he was very impressive last night. Dude completely grapplefucked Costa with no issues whatsoever. I had been highly critical of Carmont for losing his last two fights, but there's no doubt he fought at the level of his opponent and beyond last night.

Is there anyone who'd like to see him get a top guy next? It may seem rushed, but him vs. Munoz/Bisping winner makes sense and could leapfrog him into title contention.

Wondering why you didn't like him.

Carmont IMO made a mistake last night. costa was the only person within anywhere near the top 15 he could beat like that and missed the chance to make a statement.

Dana white said he fell asleep during the fight, I think Carmont should have tried to prove a point after those last two fights

he got straight up gift decisions against larkin and lawler.

I like how he screamed like a caveman each time he threw a strike during GNP. it sounded like he was trying to kill a sabertooth tiger.

knocking out Okami doesnt get u Carmont lol

Jacare will fight Bisping/Munoz winner

Carmont should fight Mousasi or Machida/Kennedy winner or something like that
I just want to see him get destroyed. lol.

mousasi works too. moose would straight murder him.

I still can't believe some people actually though Phillipou had a chance against Jacare when they were matched up. Costa was so overrated

still look like wins on his record to me... also, the larkin fight was pretty close

A win is a win, but its hard to be confident in a dude who got two gifted decisions. Like I said, he impressed me last night as Costa is better than both Larkin and Lawler, so while he got two gifts, he's still a quality fighter.

And who cares what Dana says? Dana will shit on a fighter then call him nasty and a beast two PPV later

Back