I do not like Francis Carmont

knocking out Okami doesnt get u Carmont lol

Jacare will fight Bisping/Munoz winner

Carmont should fight Mousasi or Machida/Kennedy winner or something like that
I'm down for Jacare getting a warm up fight and a free payday.

I still can't believe some people actually though Phillipou had a chance against Jacare when they were matched up. Costa was so overrated

Carmont had like 8% when i chose him on thursday for fantasy... i was baffled

A win is a win, but its hard to be confident in a dude who got two gifted decisions. Like I said, he impressed me last night as Costa is better than both Larkin and Lawler, so while he got two gifts, he's still a quality fighter.

And who cares what Dana says? Dana will shit on a fighter then call him nasty and a beast two PPV later

I don't think Costa is better than Larkin at all. Larkin is a better striker imo and obviously his grappling his better.

He's gigantic, strong, and highly skilled. He's gonna be a problem for anyone he fights.

Carmont IMO made a mistake last night. costa was the only person within anywhere near the top 15 he could beat like that and missed the chance to make a statement.

Dana white said he fell asleep during the fight, I think Carmont should have tried to prove a point after those last two fights
Guess the fake prison sex growls weren't loud enough.

Doesn't deserve a top guy.

Lost to Lawlor.

Lost to Larkin.

Beat Phillopou, who's only big win was over a broken handed, headbutted and cut open Boetsch. Boetsch wasn't exactly the most talented guy in the top 10 either, just had an amazing come behind victory over Okami.

He's been stinking up the place on the regular but its the opponents job to stop him.

Doesn't deserve a top guy.

Lost to Lawlor.

Lost to Larkin.

Beat Phillopou, who's only big win was over a broken handed, headbutted and cut open Boetsch. Boetsch wasn't exactly the most talented guy in the top 10 either, just had an amazing come behind victory over Okami.

Costa is good but it was a case of styles make fights

Carmont isn't that good he's just big

Only due to corruption or incompetence. He did not win either of those fights and everyone knows it.

He did actually.

I'd post a link to his record but you can find it yourself.

Don't get why people think Larkin should have won, was a good decision. The Lawlor fight was much closer & either way was understandable(don't remember that fight as well though).

I am very patient towards grappling and clinch and I did not boo the whole night but this fight, I had to boo. That was too much grappling fucking for me and that style of fighting just ruins MMA, imo.

Carmont deserves all the criticism he got.

He did actually.

Don't get why people think Larkin should have won, was a good decision. The Lawlor fight was much closer & either way was understandable(don't remember that fight as well though).
I'm aware of the official result, but it doesn't change what took place in the cage.

He did actually.

just shut up. I like carmont, but he lost those 2. I don't care what the record says. Since judges need to be fired.

He did actually.

Are you hoping Francis is reading your lame postings

...but I have to admit he was very impressive last night. Dude completely grapplefucked Costa with no issues whatsoever. I had been highly critical of Carmont for losing his last two fights, but there's no doubt he fought at the level of his opponent and beyond last night.

Is there anyone who'd like to see him get a top guy next? It may seem rushed, but him vs. Munoz/Bisping winner makes sense and could leapfrog him into title contention.

But ROAR. Francis Carmont likes you.

Back