• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I did a Mcdonald's eating challenge on TikTok.

Watched di whole ting fam just smoked a spliff so ting kinda mesmerizing swear down McDonald's is lit fam fr go der least 5-7 tayums a week good deals on nuggets fam kinda heated McDem raised di price from $6 but still hella good $7 for 20 nugz 2 med fries rack points up for free McFraps 😍

Tik Tok communist tho so I ain't finna follow my guy no disrespect just keeping it a buck fam I'll watch if u post here tho 🚫🧢 🧢 Dems good nutrients my guy keep it up 🙏☝️

I always knew you would fufill your potential. There is no way but down from here on out but you reached your peak and not many can say that. hats off.

This ain't Versez. I thought he was like an Arab looking dude. I was under the impression he was Algerian or something. Some arab looking dude that spoke French?
For some reason I thought he was Indian.... I'm so confused now, I don't know what's real anymore... :eek:

I need to re-evaluate my goals in life. I just can't seem to measure up to those of others.

I petition that using your sherdoggy account to advertise your tik tok nonsense should get you carded.

Dude, you sound exactly like Bork from the Mumpets.

Back