"I could buy and sell Georges St-Pierre. If he's flirting with it then he should just come back"

Conor would be looking for a KO, GSP, for a boring and risk free decision.

That tells a lot about them as fighters
You are a moron if you think Conor's and his pathetic gas tank would last 5 rounds.

If Conor is making around let's say 20-30 million each fight with his pay and PPV points and he fights in 13 Title fights like GSP did and won all of them like GSP did I'd wager Conor would be rich as fuck without Mayweather. Conor vs Khabib did 2.6 mill ppvs. Imagine that 13x.
I don't know why you are assuming pay per view rates are constant

Jones could never do 1kk ppv buys against Smith like he did against DC

Conor vs Khabib had an enormous promotion.
3kk pay per views every fight are not sustainable

Get in, get rich, get out, that's the game Conor's always wanted to play. He is just doing it for fun now

GSP would murk this guy. He’s delirious
I don't disagree, but people said the same thing about Aldo. Aldo was supposed to murder Conor. We never know what's going to happen until they fight.

GSP is a gentleman, he would gently spar, then get a smooth TD, then a quick choke

I don't know why you are assuming pay per view rates are constant

Jones could never do 1kk ppv buys against Smith like he did against DC

Conor vs Khabib had an enormous promotion.
3kk pay per views every fight are not sustainable

Get in, get rich, get out, that's the game Conor's always wanted to play. He is just doing it for fun now
Conor's PPV numbers have consistently went up with every fight he's had. If he was winning title fights like GSP I could even see Conor breaking 3.5 mil ppvs with his 4th or 5th defense.

Did you read the OP? I don’t understand what your complaint is? That I mentioned GSP in a GSP thread? Do you read at an eighth grade level? Please don’t talk to me.
Lol, my complaint? I simply replied to your post and you came out with your “eighth grade” insults, looking stupid in the process. And no problem.

If Conor is making around let's say 20-30 million each fight with his pay and PPV points and he fights in 13 Title fights like GSP did and won all of them like GSP did I'd wager Conor would be rich as fuck without Mayweather. Conor vs Khabib did 2.6 mill ppvs. Imagine that 13x.
LOL at people thinking Conor makes up to 30 million a fight. And lol at thinking all Conor fights would do what the Khabib fight did

Georges could come in fight day with an blinking Alien Probe is his ass he would still beat the shit out of Connie.

LOL at people thinking Conor makes up to 30 million a fight. And lol at thinking all Conor fights would do what the Khabib fight did
Look at Conor's PPV numbers. Each fight they go up. I'm looking at evidence of it not speculating. Were also assuming Conor would be winning these fights boosting his popularity.

Lol, my complaint? I simply replied to your post and you came out with your “eighth grade” insults, looking stupid in the process. And no problem.

No, moron, you simply said “herp derp rent free” because I mentioned GSP in a GSP thread. How insightful and scholarly. Impeccable logic.

Go stumble into a community college.

A guy who’s never been in a fight in his life is defending George’s by calling Mcgregor a “mcTapper to strikes”

I’ll be a fan of McGregor as long as these type of losers continue to try to hate on him
He’s insulting GSP lol about tapping to strikes against Serra.

This fight is closer than youd think in the standup. Gsp looked pretty good when we last saw him,but he was noticeably slower and his conditioning was lesser. Now that could be attributed to long layoff and being at 185. But Gsps alot older. Both guys like to work at certain distance and fire off kicks and punches from mid to long range. We know gsp has great feints and entries like the superman punch but how quick is he at his age? His takedown is the great equalizer. He probably still has that. His power double will have conor looking at the lights. If gsp takes the fight he probably has the plan already to take conor out. The gsp of old destroys conor and makes him his bitch most likely but gsp has had only one fight in 7 years. We dont know what hes got now. I assume his willingness to fight khabib means hes still confident to throw motherfuckers around.

No, moron, you simply said “herp derp rent free” because I mentioned GSP in a GSP thread. How insightful and scholarly. Impeccable logic.

Go stumble into a community college.
Doesn’t want me to talk to him but he can’t help but reply and continue to look stupid.

George would take Conor’s arm home with him

This fight is closer than youd think in the standup. Gsp looked pretty good when we last saw him,but he was noticeably slower and his conditioning was lesser. Now that could be attributed to long layoff and being at 185. But Gsps alot older. Both guys like to work at certain distance and fire off kicks and punches from mid to long range. We know gsp has great feints and entries like the superman punch but how quick is he at his age? His takedown is the great equalizer. He probably still has that. His power double will have conor looking at the lights. If gsp takes the fight he probably has the plan already to take conor out. The gsp of old destroys conor and makes him his bitch most likely but gsp has had only one fight in 7 years. We dont know what hes got now. I assume his willingness to fight khabib means hes still confident to throw motherfuckers around.
GSP is still training and working out at Tristar. Learning how to fight is like learning how to ride a bike or playing pool or something. You don't forget it. I haven't played pool in like 5 years but I bet I could still run 3 9-ball racks out in a row if I went to play. Instincts can take over it just depends on how GSP's body is.

GSP is still training and working out at Tristar. Learning how to fight is like learning how to ride a bike or playing pool or something. You don't forget it. Instincts can take over it just depends on how GSP's body is.
Oh I know he is still training,and keeping himself ready. He seems confident,but it's been yrs since we seen him,what has father time wrought?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back