"I could buy and sell Georges St-Pierre. If he's flirting with it then he should just come back"

GSP 50-45. Inb4 “tree times da size”.

Ok, what about this... HOW MANY Conor McGregor's could GSP defeat in a row before he'd lose?

One GSP versus however many fresh Conor clones it would take before one eventually either finished GSP or took a 5rd decision...

I'll go with 3. GSP could defeat 3 Conors before losing to the 4th by TKO/exhaustion.

I agree with Conor. Either GSP comes back and puts it all on the line or he stays retired and shuts up about fighting
Gsp does whatever he wants. Forever. Hes earned it.

GSP would whoop Conor, and Conor would be gassed to death in no time against a guy like GSP, squash match. Much rather see GSP vs Khabib or Usman

At 160 it would be interesting..........

Conor has criminally underrated TDD and BJJ defense, but if GSP gets him down even one time its over.
Gaps takedowns are better than khabib's

GSP probably studied tape and knows McG's tendency to tap, so would choke him unconscious.

But you’ll come back to any thread mentioning his name.

What are you fucking idiots talking about? “McTapper to strikes” clearly references GSP. Why would I say the guy fighting on Saturday isn’t coming back?

And yes, I’ll try to stay on topic, bozo. I came into the GSP/Conor thread and talked about GSP/Conor. Why are you so stupid?

Probably not, he wouldn't have made as much money. He also wouldn't have gotten the Floyd fight if he weren't a prolific finisher with an entertaining style
Conor wouldn't have made as much money defending his Title 9 times?

Conor would be looking for a KO, GSP, for a boring and risk free decision.

That tells a lot about them as fighters
Or you could word it as:

Conor would be looking for his puncher's chance, GSP to dominate and impose his will for 25 mins

That tells a lot about their ability as fighters

He does have more money than GSP. And he isn't saying he wants to fight GSP. He's saying, stop faking. Either retire or fight.
Lol

He Did retire. He tried to fight khabib,ufc said no,so he retired. Guess you and conor didnt get that memo.

Floyd would never have fought Conor if he were a boring wrestler, so no
If Conor is making around let's say 20-30 million each fight with his pay and PPV points and he fights in 13 Title fights like GSP did and won all of them like GSP did I'd wager Conor would be rich as fuck without Mayweather. Conor vs Khabib did 2.6 mill ppvs. Imagine that 13x.

What are you fucking idiots talking about? “McTapper to strikes” clearly references GSP. Why would I say the guy fighting on Saturday isn’t coming back?

And yes, I’ll try to stay on topic, bozo. I came into the GSP/Conor thread and talked about GSP/Conor. Why are you so stupid?
Hey “idiot”, the only name referenced in the thread title was Georges St.Pierre. So I was clearly referencing him also.

Hey “idiot”, the only name referenced in the thread title was Georges St.Pierre. So I was clearly referencing him also.

Did you read the OP? I don’t understand what your complaint is? That I mentioned GSP in a GSP thread? Do you read at an eighth grade level? Please don’t talk to me.

Back