"I could buy and sell Georges St-Pierre. If he's flirting with it then he should just come back"

Doesn’t matter who you’re talking about, you’re calling a guy who has actually been in fights a tapper when you’re a nobody yourself.

Nice save, bozo.

1.) I was actually mocking the “McTapper” name used to describe McGregor by pointing out the guy TS is talking up has tapped to strikes himself.

2.) I cannot stress this enough; you do not need to be a professional fighter to critique them on a fucking message board. I pay 60 bucks to watch him fight, I’ll say whatever I want, you absolute dumbass.

Oh I know he is still training,and keeping himself ready. He seems confident,but it's been yrs since we seen him,what has father time wrought?
Honestly I think GSP could beat Conor on the feet. He wouldn't need to use his double leg or lay and pray on Conor.

If it happens tho,no catchweight. Conor wanna fight at 170 then fight gsp at 170.

Doesn’t want me to talk to him but he can’t help but reply and continue to look stupid.

You know you started this exchange by pointing out that I mentioned GSP in a GSP thread?
You’re a sensitive boy. Why are GSP fans so sensitive?

We can talk for a minute I’m getting a kick out of you.

Nice save, bozo.

1.) I was actually mocking the “McTapper” name used to describe McGregor by pointing out the guy TS is talking up has tapped to strikes himself.

2.) I cannot stress this enough; you do not need to be a professional fighter to critique them on a fucking message board. I pay 60 bucks to watch him fight, I’ll say whatever I want, you absolute dumbass.

You pay for cards and call me the dumbass? I’ll take your gf out on a fast food date for less than you spend on those cards.

I'd love for Conor to put up a gamble like 100 million that he beats GSP. But we know he'd never do that because he talks a lot and loves money fights, but ultimately does not truly believe that he beats GSP.

Conor talking again because he wants money fights he doesn't deserve. He doesn't deserve a legend like GSP.

He barely got by Diaz in their 2nd fight, and Diaz still holds the better win over Conor. He needs to fight Diaz a 3rd time to prove where he stands.

A guy who’s never been in a fight in his life is defending George’s by calling Mcgregor a “mcTapper to strikes”

I’ll be a fan of McGregor as long as these type of losers continue to try to hate on him
I see this went over your head. He was making fun of GSP dumb ass.

Because he tapped to strikes. Do you get it now?

You know you started this exchange by pointing out that I mentioned GSP in a GSP thread?
You’re a sensitive boy. Why are GSP fans so sensitive?

We can talk for a minute I’m getting a kick out of you.
Nice to see you got your emotions under control.

Start it at 3:43 instead. He said shit before that.

I see this went over your head. He was making fun of GSP dumb ass.

Because he tapped to strikes. Do you get it now?

No I don’t get it, why does a loser on a forum get to make fun of a fighter that would do worse to him then make him tap to strikes

Cool, you’re poor and a dumbass. Can we get any more personal information out of you?

Yeah, I don’t like internet watriors that think they can shit on ppl who are better than them. By the way, who the fuck calls GSP a mcTapper? Does his last name start with “Mc”? Why not call him George’s St Taps or something original? Oh right, cause youre a dumb mother fucker.

George "I'm in no rush" St. Pierre would smash Conor.

George "I'm in no rush" St. Pierre would smash Conor.
thats an awesome clever nickname WOW

we should have a poll where we pick the best most clever nickname giver the props they deserve and you should win!!!!!!!!!!

Some Shertards tend to forget how good GSP is... :)

Back