I challenge you to be selfless.

Great idea, I have 1 that I can send your way.

Another thing, I have 2 more pairs of pants that I don't wear anymore so ill throw those in there as well.

Take some pics next time you go down there!

Yeah, just accepting kids right now, got so many adult gis it's a little overwhelming.

Good news---response was huge. 20 gis have already gone to Brazil (getting them there free is a SLOW process but at least it's a process), sending out 4 this week to a guy that contacted me in Washington, DC about a group of underprivileged kids that he sponsors to go to Ryan Hall's, and looks like 5 different projetos are gonna end up benefiting from this. Huge thank you to everyone that donated, the instructors just keep saying thank you.

Yeah, just accepting kids right now, got so many adult gis it's a little overwhelming.

Good news---response was huge. 20 gis have already gone to Brazil (getting them there free is a SLOW process but at least it's a process), sending out 4 this week to a guy that contacted me in Washington, DC about a group of underprivileged kids that he sponsors to go to Ryan Hall's, and looks like 5 different projetos are gonna end up benefiting from this. Huge thank you to everyone that donated, the instructors just keep saying thank you.

If anyone donated money hillary - kataaro has kids judo gi jackets (brand new) for $9.99 right now. I think they're howard brand. That would be a stellar use of any coin there might be.

I got some to have for the house when she wants to "play jiu jitsu" with the neighborhood kids. Which is "playing house" with gis on, don't ask me - it was her idea.

Back