"I Asked For May vs ANYONE, You Fat Fool" --- Conor McGregor Corrects Daniel Cormier

Conor has become the "crazy ex girlfriend".

thirsty. too thirsty.

Fat fool clip Conor's responding to:

Funny how Conor's being lambasted for trying to fight Sanchez

but nobody brings up that he asked for Gaethje in the same convo in Feb ffs.

The biggest star in combat sports being held back by incompetent promoters.

What a travesty. Just like ODLH/DAZN did Canelo, UFC is doing to Conor.

Bring on Manny. At least he'll stay in competition shape.

Conor Bless​

Gaethje was booked wasn't he? Why call out a booked fighter?

Forgive me if I am wrong.

Let him get his shit pushed in by Manny.

Reactions: lsa
Conor triggered af about being called a ducker... What did he expect from fighting Cerrone, at one point Edgar and then asking for Sanchez.

He literally asked for Gaethje in that very text chain with Dana lol

Conor exposing all the fooks.

I like it.

Don't let them taint your legacy.

Honestly, Conor trying to justify why the Diego fight made sense is the funniest shit ever.

He must be embarrassed by it everyones been clowning him all weekend about it lol

I'd love to see DC high crotch the leprechaun out into the crowd and land on Dillon Danis

Conor vs Cody Pfister in dublin would've been great or even Dan Hendo.

Conor exposing all the fooks.

I like it.

Don't let them taint your legacy.
he does that all on his own. This quote will come back to haunt him because I can see him blowing up like a balloon after he stops training

Can't believe what Dana and the UFC is doing to Conor after he took the organization to the next level.

Literally the biggest money maker for the company and they disrespect him.

conor was radio silent when gaethje was calling him out or months, then silent or the free 170 titleshot usman gave him and was also silent when masvidal beat nate
all he wants to fight is the cowboy, pettis and diego type fighters. and this tirade he is on isnt fooling anyone

Personally I want to see the best guys fight more. That means they'll take on some lesser competition.

Why not let Diego retire on a big money squash?

I cant even watch DC anymore.. its shilling at every opportunity.

DC never held a single legit belt. Never beat Jones at LHW and lucky punched Stipe once which was easily avenged

I guess Conor lucky punched Aldo but didn't give him a chance to avenge that.

Reactions: lsa
i actually side with conor here
but i have a heard time . bc he should have asked for an up and comer or top 20 at least--instead of trying to play charity club giving old guys pay days. which i kinda respectable tho

Back