"I Asked For May vs ANYONE, You Fat Fool" --- Conor McGregor Corrects Daniel Cormier

He's right but somebody is going to insult Conor or mistype his name and he'll get 20 likes.

Jones came back and DC didn't , we all know why. Yes DC beats Stipe and Jones 1/100 and got the 1 first with Stipe, good job
DC in the twilight of his career with chronic back issues decided to stay at a heavier weight, can't really fault him for it. No matter what people will always know Jones felt the need to use PEDs to compete with DC having been caught twice using them. At least you accept DC was the legit HW champ tho but I think we will keep disagreeing about Jones! :)

Conor triggered af about being called a ducker... What did he expect from fighting Cerrone, at one point asking for Edgar and then asking for Sanchez.

Last edited:
Thats cold by Conor come on man no need for those childish insults like Fat Fool, after DC was fanboying him on that segment saying when it comes to Conor he will watch he watches anything conor does lol

HAHAHAH fuck off
Your city is a gem too though.

tenor.gif

Hmm.. it's a badge of honor to be insulted by that degenerate.

Means you're doing it right.

Your city is a gem too.

tenor.gif
LOL another Portland joke. So many sheep on sherdog. Trying to offended me because a few blocks Downtown have issues. You're right though, protesters should clear out and give it back to the homeless people. Clown lol

Cormier will eat McNugget alive faster than a 4 piece popeyes dinner

Reactions: 2EZ
This guy literally called out Deigo Sanchez and Bantamweight Frankie Edgar, go sit down. Can't even defend a belt at least DC defended his title multiple times
<36>

I'd love to see Conor say that to DC's face. You willing to fight anyone? DC at open weight. Make it happen bald man

Back