"I Asked For May vs ANYONE, You Fat Fool" --- Conor McGregor Corrects Daniel Cormier

I'm not supporting, nor trashing him.

I'm just talking to the facts.

Yes, he fought Donald first - but then asked / tried to set up Justin for May. Both things can be true. It isn't one or the other. He can set up an 'easy fight' AND a monster, it's not one or the other.

Similarly, he asked to fight Diego - yep, in August, right before Khabib.

Clearly, he was setting up some easy fights and some monsters...

What is so difficult about being honest.
I don't see the need to try to smear somebody ALL NEGATIVE or hype somebody as ALL POSITIVE. He was tryna set up some easy wins, and also tryna fight two giants. BOTH things are true. The easy fights were tune-ups. Pretty obvious.
@I WILL CUT YOU

This take is quite balanced.

Anything beyond this is just irrational hate I feel.

But that's all I'll say on the topic..tryna keep my mind on higher energies atm.

He's seriously mentioning Diego Sanchez? What an idiot.

Lads, ye are all being led along by your noses by the UFC and ESPN social media and PR team.
This is the swell of "talk" and "heat" being generated on the net for the return of Conor..... in whatever form that may be.
Look at the players here:

- Conor chatting to Dana and standing up to him (pure bullshit as those guys are thick as thieves).
- Ariel helwani (ESPN company man, and instigator that sets the direction of the chat for DC).
- DC (Ultimate UFC company man who would have no problem taking some orchestrated "dissing" from McGregor in the name of progressing UFC business).

All this is crafted and there you all are taking sides and chatting it up across the 10 pages of this thread.... and there are numerous other threads on the subject, not to mention all the online press pieces.
I could see that

Smart man.

The hate alone this is generating = $$$

Buncha puppets on a string out there

Led wherever the media machine takes them lol

ME AND DIEGO IN DUBLIN IS A CRACKER!
tumblr_ocfceqNahL1r3noc6o1_500.gif

This is the perfect time to book Ido Portal vs whatever his name Diego's weird new trainer. Where's Coker?!

considering Khabib and Tony always pull out he 95% knew he would probably fight. And history shows he would have.

But he wanted the fanfare. It had to be about him. It's not about the likelihood of fighting. 95% chance he would have fought and 50% chance against the one guy he CANNOT get a fight against.

Anyway he's too important. I get it. I'm not mad at it at all. I find this all funny at this point. The guy got way more than he deserved and he spent his time shitting on ppl. Now he's under the ass and doesn't like the smell. Such is life. I'm not mad at the outcome at all. It's great.
I’m sorry, but that is ridiculous. It’s got nothing to do with not getting fanfare. It’s about preparing for a fight that would mostly likely never happen, and then having to prepare for a fight right after that. Just because the fight was between Khabib and Tony doesn’t mean the fight was unlikely to happen. You can’t ask a fighter to sit on the sideline for 7 months just in case another fighter pulls out. Even DC admits in this video that he would never accept that.

I’m sorry, but that is ridiculous. It’s got nothing to do with not getting fanfare. It’s about preparing for a fight that would mostly likely never happen, and then having to prepare for a fight right after that. Just because the fight was between Khabib and Tony doesn’t mean the fight was unlikely to happen. You can’t ask a fighter to sit on the sideline for 7 months just in case another fighter pulls out. Even DC admits in this video that he would never accept that.
True. He also admits he's not claiming he'll fight anyone at any time. Two diff scenarios.

But I see your point. Fact is if he's not ready to fight anyone at any time then he has to get in line and wait for a fight to present itself that makes sense. And that's what's going on. So fair play to him I guess. All is going according to plan then.

highschool squabbles and petty emotional things.
Dominate the energy here. It's why I'll prob avoid anything Conor related moving forward.

There's little room for rational thought, only emotions and hive mind mentality on either end of the spectrum and that shit just drains / brings the asshole out of me past a certain point.

But as is often the case, the truth lies in the middle.

Many prominent public figures never fail in showing the audience to themselves. They can often be powerful mirrors, reflecting back our own projections.

Last edited:
He wanted to fight anyone. He had several names, Gaethje included.

Why is it you weirdo haters try to create this narrative that Conor tries to get easy fights when the guy has fought almost all killers in the UFC, boxed Floyd Mayweather in his first boxing match, and is boxing Manny fucking Pacquiao in his second one? The levels of cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics it must take to convince yourself of this shit has to be astounding.
Lol

Careful bro

Using rationality and reason makes you liable to be labelled a nut hugger around these parts.

@I WILL CUT YOU

This take is quite balanced.

Anything beyond this is just irrational hate I feel.

But that's all I'll say on the topic..tryna keep my mind on higher energies atm.

I could see that

Smart man.

The hate alone this is generating = $$$

Buncha puppets on a string out there

Led wherever the media machine takes them lol

highschool squabbles and petty emotional things.
Dominate the energy here. It's why I'll prob avoid anything Conor related moving forward.

There's little room for rational thought, only emotions and hive mind mentality on either end of the spectrum and that shit just drains / brings the asshole out of me past a certain point.

But as is often the case, the truth lies in the middle.

Many prominent public figures never fail in showing the audience to themselves. They can often be powerful mirrors, reflecting back our own projections.

Lol

Careful bro

Using rationality and reason makes you liable to be labelled a nut hugger around these parts.

at least you're inconsistent.
tenor.gif

Ok, great. Who gives a shit? At that point he was a guy who got smoked by Eddie and Dustin and beat Cowboy and Michael Johnson lol. Conor fought Cowboy cause it’s a draw. Conor asked to fight him this year, so your point is moot.
At that point, Gaethje was a guy who had just secured his 3rd straight 1st round knockout. That is something Conor has never done in the UFC or even in Cage Warriors. Conor then chose to fight the guy that Gaethje had just knocked out instead of actually fighting Gaethje.

Dana would gladly let McGregor fight low level fighters or step in without build-up. But only if his paycheck reflected that!
So it is a no go..

Helwani calling out DC on his bullshit. I love it.

There is no one better in the business than Helwani.

Conor is the king of lip service - and the only true fights that he wouldve actually taken would have been a Diego Sanchez kind of fight which is embarrassing and ruins his credibility on all this nonsense.
Flip side of coin, Conor still one of the top 155ers and Dana wants to keep it that way. Alot of lws have closed the gap so Dana realizes Conor is one bad loss away from what's left of his aura going bye bye.

Back