I am super angry at hippy holistic vegan...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
About a decade ago I used to go to a raw vegan restaurant. I was a customer for years and around 7 years ago the guy offered a job. I said great. I left my job and showed up to work and the guy is like " sorry brother I found a guy with more qualification."

I left and wrote an email saying that for a his " sat nam/namaste" talk he showed a slimy side and that his using his hippy behaviour as a gimmick. No swearing no FUs or anything angry.

This was 6 or 7 years ago. I am walking down the street few days ago and I see this guy. In my head all is well and forgotten since this was long time ago and time heals all wound. Then he paused I thought he was going to day hello I was about to say hi and instead he gives the dirtiest look ever while nodding as if i was the one who screwed him over and walks away.

I was in shock and speechless. I am now really pissed off because he had no fucking right to be mad at me. I am still pissed because I froze not expecting this reaction from him.

Even @Clippy wouldn't make a thread this shit

Okay, maybe he would, but it would be entertaining.

Alright, maybe it wouldn't be entertaining, but it would be a @Clippy thread, and that's something we can all get behind.

Tl;dr
TS should be banned.

Should have dipped your hand in bacon grease and touched him with the jab.

LMAO!
This was a good story!
I've seen this happen to me before too!

Someone stops and looks like they're about to say something, but they say nothing at all. And then you're left feeling confused about what just happened.

Alright, maybe it wouldn't be entertaining, but it would be a @Clippy thread, and that's something we can all get behind.

Tl;dr
TS should be banned.

Here you are replying to every shit thread and being the first one on the scene...

You should have dropped his ass

Amen to that!

I was shook up because it happened so fast. Had no idea he was going to react this way!

Should have dipped your hand in bacon grease and touched him with the jab.

I legit was going to boxing. Had I known that was going to be his reaction. I would have warmed on him on the spot since no one was around.

LMAO!
This was a good story!
I've seen this happen to me before too!

Someone stops and looks like they're about to say something, but they say nothing at all. And then you're left feeling confused about what just happened.

What happened to you?
I mean this guy screwed me over out of a job but it was almost 7 years ago. That and I was a customer for 3 years. So I would have said hello but he paused to give me a dirty look and nodding like he got screwed over.

Tl;dr
TS should be banned.

Banned, yes, bludgeoned to death with a horse dick first. I've never read anything less climactic in my life, you scum

You should have wrestled him to the ground and fingered out his shitty vegan shithole until he apologized.

Raw vegan restaurant?

Do you guys have bathrooms, or do I have to shit in a plant?

you should have done something different than wat you did

I know but I froze dude!

I never expected this reaction from him. He screwed me over years ago but all is forgivin due to time and learning to move on. By random chance I run in to him and he is giving me a look like I was the designated dirt bag!

Sounds like you’re pissed st yourself more than you are him. Just let it go. Or...

Next time you see him, catch him off guard with something totally unexpected. Walk up to him with a big smile and suck his dick.

Here you are replying to every shit thread and being the first one on the scene...

Amen to that!

I was shook up because it happened so fast. Had no idea he was going to react this way!

I legit was going to boxing. Had I known that was going to be his reaction. I would have warmed on him on the spot since no one was around.

What happened to you?
I mean this guy screwed me over out of a job but it was almost 7 years ago. That and I was a customer for 3 years. So I would have said hello but he paused to give me a dirty look and nodding like he got screwed over.
You were absolutely right about him, and he acknowledged it with his reaction. I think that's worthy of a good laugh. Email him so

Sounds like you’re pissed st yourself more than you are him. Just let it go. Or...

Next time you see him, catch him off guard with something totally unexpected. Walk up to him with a big smile and suck his dick.

Well I was caught off guard when he was giving me a look like I was the one who screwed him over. That and when you make eye contact with a person you don't like you kind of just look away.

He looked and was tilting his head up and down like I was the scumbag in the past. I have made eye contact with others that I had a problem with and usually it's a quick glance and a look away followed by both parties pacing past one another.

You were absolutely right about him, and he acknowledged it with his reaction. I think that's worthy of a good laugh. Email him so

My thing is, why is he giving me the dirty look? I had no intention of ill will and he is supposed to be the peaceful vegan organic yogi.

Sounds like you got pwned by a vegan....

Door to door paperclip salesman would have been a bad job. You should be glad he found someone else.

Back