I am super angry at hippy holistic vegan...

another guy giving you a dirty look should not be this big a part of your day

let alone need support from us over it.

let it go, and dont let some asshole get this deep in your head.

Well I was caught off guard when he was giving me a look like I was the one who screwed him over. That and when you make eye contact with a person you don't like you kind of just look away.

He looked and was tilting his head up and down like I was the scumbag in the past. I have made eye contact with others that I had a problem with and usually it's a quick glance and a look away followed by both parties pacing past one another.

Yeah, just try blowing him.

Idk, if I were you I would just ask him next time you see him “why are you acting like i’m the scumbag here when you’re the one who fucked me out of a job? Is it just a defense mechanism because you know that was some scumbag shit and aren’t man enough to apologize?”

Spoiler alert: that’s what it is. He will never apologize.

He was probably pissed you are not poor as fuck looking to suck a vegan cock.

This was 6 or 7 years ago. I am walking down the street few days ago and I see this guy. In my head all is well and forgotten since this was long time ago and time heals all wound. Then he paused I thought he was going to day hello I was about to say hi and instead he gives the dirtiest look ever while nodding as if i was the one who screwed him over and walks away.

Should have filled the streets with uppercuts.

Could be your mistake. Did you sign a contract with the guy before quitting your old job? A lot of people, especially from certain cultures - tend to be so optimistic/agreeable that it seems like an agreement is in the bag, but actually honoring it is a completely different story.

You need to confirm things many times with no doubt as to that you will actually start, and that along with a written contract is even better.

Lol I wouldn't quit my job on someone's word. Take it as a lesson learned. Don't make drastic decisions unless you have it in writing. I've learned to repeatedly confirm things in business dealings so there are no misunderstandings.

Also, don't trust vegans.

Could be your mistake. Did you sign a contract with the guy before quitting your old job? A lot of people, especially from certain cultures - tend to be so optimistic/agreeable that it seems like an agreement is in the bag, but actually honoring it is a completely different story.

You need to confirm things many times with no doubt as to that you will actually start, and that along with a written contract is even better.

No contract just a promise. I assumed it was good to go because I was a regular customer for 3 years and it was him that suggested it.

Lol I wouldn't quit my job on someone's word. Take it as a lesson learned. Don't make drastic decisions unless you have it in writing. I've learned to repeatedly confirm things in business dealings so there are no misunderstandings.

Also, don't trust vegans.

True and to be honest, I was over it since it was a long ass time ago. The thing that has gotten be fuming is, he is giving me a dirty look. Like I was the scumbag in that situation.

Back