I am officially sticking to my favorite sport

boxing. maybe some kickboxing. But MMA is getting so fucked up with all the horrible decisions that it is making me sick. There are horrible decisions in boxing too, it just doesnt happen every fucking week. Also Boxing has a specific criteria when they judge a fight. MMA is random depending on who you ask. I just seen a guy getting tooled on his feet and because the guy losing took him down at the end, guy on top for 30 sec wins the round. Fuck MMA judges

1. Boxing doesn't have big event "every fucking week" where people actually care/nitpick the decision.

2. Most boxing matches are so absurdly lopsided and poorly matched that horrible decisions can't be made (mayweather-mosely, pacquiao-clottey, klitchkos vs anyone, etc.)

Does this mean you're going to be posting more in this forum? ( hope not )

Um, just watch them all?

Plus, you don't think there aren't bad decisions in boxing? Judging in K-1 isn't perfect either so I don't get what the fuss is about.

I have to agree with the rule changes, the takedowns for example. If a guy is taken down and then pops back up I think they give way too many points for this. If a guy is taken down and you end up in a superior position and does some damage, thats a different story.

I was about to suggest bowling as an sport for you, but then I realized you might get pissed about the way the lanes are oiled.

Back