I am officially sticking to my favorite sport

kingobould***

Purple Belt
Reaction score
boxing. maybe some kickboxing. But MMA is getting so fucked up with all the horrible decisions that it is making me sick. There are horrible decisions in boxing too, it just doesnt happen every fucking week. Also Boxing has a specific criteria when they judge a fight. MMA is random depending on who you ask. I just seen a guy getting tooled on his feet and because the guy losing took him down at the end, guy on top for 30 sec wins the round. Fuck MMA judges

You really have nothing to gain here, your gonna miss out on some good fights and get pissed off when a Alexander Kotelnik type robbery takes place. Both have their ups and downs but yeah, if you're only going to have the majority of you're fights be 3 rounds good judging is crucial to the sport. But at the same time you have to be a little more forgiving when considering the swing rounds.

There is god awful judging in both sports.In Martinez Williams one judge gave Paul EVERY round.

You complain about robberies and shit decisions, and you dont even mention k-1?

Your thread and your sig....

you think anybody, and i really mean ANYBODY, cares whether you stop watching MMA?

like, seriously.

If you really don't want to do anything with it, you can start by not making threads publicizing your withdrawal from the fan base

you will not be missed.

Go away. Just leave.

This is the 2nd thread you made basically saying the same things.

I don't like you.

who-cares.jpg

Go away. Just leave.

This is the 2nd thread you made basically saying the same things.

I don't like you.

why did you post in it twice dipshit.

i was letting my boxing comrades know, did you feel obligated to follow me lol

Last edited:
Citing bad judging as a reason for not watching MMA and preferring boxing over it isn't such a good idea. How many bad judges' decisions have we seen in boxing? A ton.

I like all combat sports but prefer mma. With that said, fuck yea the rules gotta change dude. Takedowns and top position need to stop meaning so much because being on top isn't necessarily dominant. Allowing knees to the head of a downed opponent needs to happen as well.

I like all combat sports but prefer mma. With that said, fuck yea the rules gotta change dude. Takedowns and top position need to stop meaning so much because being on top isn't necessarily dominant. Allowing knees to the head of a downed opponent needs to happen as well.

ya, its very aggravating for a fight fan

It's gotta be fights and fighters that matter to you, or you're an incomplete fight fan.

It's what makes people suffer through grainy old fight footage, mike goldberg, cecil peoples, etc.

Kingobould-

You've always annoyed my because of your bind Floyd nut-huggery, but anyone who appreciates what a cancer Dana/Zuffa is for the sport of MMA can't be all bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back