"I am going to knock him out without a doubt" -Thiago Alves

Bendo via sub. I think he'll wear Alves down with his grappling, and RNC "Pitbull" in the 4th or 5th.

I hope he does. Gotta support Bendo as one of the first big names in recent memory to fight up at a more natural weight class and show that true warrior spirit. Now if only he'd braid that hair or cut it off.
This. And losee the toothpicks, who does he think he is? Razor Ramon? Ha

will that fight be at welterweight or lightweight?

Alves from 5 years ago would have made thus a great fight. At this point, I don't think he'll even have a sniff. It would be great if he proved me wrong but I just don't see it.

I think he can stop him. When was the last time Alves really looked good? Condit smoked him and he was getting beaten down by Mein until the hail mary body shot

I dont think Bendo has the power to finish him(last TKO win 2009), but he can get a sub eventually. The Condit/Alves fight was pretty competitive untill that spinning elbow. The Jordan Mein fight was where Alves was getting owned and took many big shots.

This fight is dangerous for Bendo, but winnable, if he fights smart and attacks the body early.

Thanks gotti and fedor . I got Alves by tko then.

Nope.

Can't see it. Dude needs to take it to the house.

I dont think Bendo has the power to finish him, but he can get a sub eventually. The Condit/Alves fight was pretty competitive untill that spinning elbow. The Jordan Mein fight was where Alves was getting owned and took many big shots.

This fight is dangerous for Bendo, but winnable, if he fights smart and attacks the body early.
It wasn't a spinning elbow that did it, that came later in the 2nd. It was a step-in elbow he threw at the end of a combo, IIRC. Beautiful accuracy, he caught Alves directly on the nose.

I hope so. Henderson bugs me for some reason. I always support whoever is going against him. But Alves is pretty washed up.

It wasn't a spinning elbow that did it, that came later in the 2nd. It was a step-in elbow he threw at the end of a combo, IIRC. Beautiful accuracy, he caught Alves directly on the nose.

Daam u bloodyelbow.com for not including the inside elbow before the spinning elbow 😤, but wasnt the fight competitive before the elbow landed(at least that's wat i remember).

I think Alves will get submitted by Bendo, and then get cut from the UFC.

You think Bendo didn't watch the Story/Alves fight?

Daam u bloodyelbow.com for not including the inside elbow before the spinning elbow ��, but wasnt the fight competitive before the elbow landed(at least that's wat i remember).
It was competitive in the 1st. Condit was landing good combos, but Alves was landing powerful leg kicks. Then, early in the 2nd, Condit cranked it up to 11, and didn't stop until the bell.

Good fight. I like how they aren't trying to throw Bendo back in a title fight so quickly

Good fight. I like how they aren't trying to throw Bendo back in a title fight so quickly

I think Bendo wants time to acclimate to WW and get his body prepared to compete at that weight. He looked ridiculously small against Thatch. If he wants to compete for the title at WW, he'll need to get that muscle mass/weight cut proportion right so he can be closer to 185-190 like typical high level WWs.

i love alves but he has low fight iq. i see bendo doing to him what rick story did. alves has to hurt bendo early and gain his respect, otherwise it will be a long night for him.

Back