slyslickNwicked

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alves will probably gas

bendo takes him down

wrestlefuck

maybe a sub

Alves is really tough, but wrestling & jiujitsu can circumvent tough.

Bendo is reliable & has great cardio.

I wonder if Ben will try to get the TD's for this fight or if he will feel comfortable standing with Thiago?

I think Ben is gunna smoke Alves.

I hope he does. Gotta support Bendo as one of the first big names in recent memory to fight up at a more natural weight class and show that true warrior spirit. Now if only he'd braid that hair or cut it off.

Same way he was going to knock out Condit?

Nah.
Ben by UD or 4th round RNC.

I think Alves has good enough TDD and striking to give Benson major problems for a few rounds.

He's quicker than Thatch and has better defensive grappling.

Interesting fight.

Tough. Very winnable fight for Henderson, but I'm hoping Alves learned from his losses to GSP and Fitch. Henderson might have problems getting him down -- if that's the case, Alves by stoppage.

I hope he does. Gotta support Bendo as one of the first big names in recent memory to fight up at a more natural weight class and show that true warrior spirit. Now if only he'd braid that hair or cut it off.

Wasn't the time he braided his hair the time he got subbed by Pettis? Im not sure he will ever braid his hair again.

Like a 10-8 round include? or just a convincing win by Ben

I think he can stop him. When was the last time Alves really looked good? Condit smoked him and he was getting beaten down by Mein until the hail mary body shot

Bendo grapple fucks him en route to a RNC in the 2nd/3rd rd.

Bendo is going (to continue) to show the world that Alves hasn't been a credible threat at WW since GSP got done with him.

I don't expect Bendo will rely on his stand up very much. He'll clinch and wrestle Alves down and try to control him.

Back