• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am going to keep it 100% real, Breaking Bad sucks

Whenever you start a thread bragging about how respected of a poster you are I instantly lost respect for you. You're posting on a message board you're not doing that significant of a task. Your opinions aren't head and shoulders above the rest of the people posting here just because you have a bunch of stupid likes, that just means you decided to spend most of your life posting only on this message board.

Reactions: lsa
Look here, I am probably one of the top 3 most respected poster here so when I say I am going to keep it real that means I wont bullshit you guys. I watched about 2 episodes of that garbage and it was about walter and his family sitting and eating family dinner and hearing boring garbage about their life. Couldnt stand it. After 2 episodes I gave up. Thats my story, deal with it!!! Now go watch a great series like Banshee, Man in the high castle or Dexter, your welcome!!!
Agreed. I've tried several times to watch it and I think watched 6 or 7 episodes and just couldn't get into it. Even with a broken leg and some nice pain pills that didn't work. The man character will always be the dad from "Malcolm in the Middle." And the tweaker dude was beyond annoying, hence why he hasn't really done much but commercials lately. Hal will always be Hal to me, just like Al Bundy will always be Al Bundy to me.

Repost from another thread:

Rewatched this randomly.

This has to be one of thethe dumbest written scenes in the show.

Why doesn't Hank just high tail out of that parking lot? Those two "assassins" have to be the most incompetent in history. Why don't they dress down dnd get rid of the guy in the most efficient way possible? Fuck your machete you dumbass!

Repost from another thread:

Rewatched this randomly.

This has to be one of thethe dumbest written scenes in the show.

Why doesn't Hank just high tail out of that parking lot? Those two "assassins" have to be the most incompetent in history. Why don't they dress down dnd get rid of the guy in the most efficient way possible? Fuck your machete you dumbass!

While I think that BB is a pretty good show (I don't consider it the GOAT like many) there are a lot of things that bother me. The most it's probably the portrayal of the criminals. It's too "caricatured" and cartoonish to be taken seriously. In that regard they didn't do a good job, imo.

I much prefer Better Call Saul.

Whenever you start a thread bragging about how respected of a poster you are I instantly lost respect for you. You're posting on a message board you're not doing that significant of a task. Your opinions aren't head and shoulders above the rest of the people posting here just because you have a bunch of stupid likes, that just means you decided to spend most of your life posting only on this message board.
nice reaction score bro

lol lol lol ROFFLCOPPTER lwoooopooooooookokokkllllopllp[l[l,mkomnioiojoolp,lmijbuyvgvcgycrddexredzseztryfvbnk ;jbpyvoyhp;io'h]ik

Never watched it.
I can say wasting your life watching Dexter is time you could have been doing something constructive with your life.

Look here, I am probably one of the top 3 most respected poster here so when I say I am going to keep it real that means I wont bullshit you guys. I watched about 2 episodes of that garbage and it was about walter and his family sitting and eating family dinner and hearing boring garbage about their life. Couldnt stand it. After 2 episodes I gave up. Thats my story, deal with it!!! Now go watch a great series like Banshee, Man in the high castle or Dexter, your welcome!!!
Hope you got banned for this shit take, bitch.

You just dropped out of the top 3 pal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back