• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am going to keep it 100% real, Breaking Bad sucks

I hear you, and some of the family stuff was so boring. But I think the show needed it for a few reasons. 1. It showed how boring and probably annoying Walter's life was prior to the cancer. A teacher with a room full of students who don't seem to care. A bitchy wife. A know it all sister in law with a macho man brother in law, etc.
It makes it seem possible for him to go a bit off the deep end, having lost out on the fortune from his previous company to be stuck in a boring ass home life.

i guess that's true, if you look at it that way. i found myself fast-forwarding all the parts with the wife at work, and the conversations she had with her sister. the disabled kid was just boring and useless lol.

Dexter is dog shit and breaking bad is good but overrated and very cheesey at times.

I've never watched Breaking Bad, just doesn't interest me.

Look here, I am probably one of the top 3 most respected poster here

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

486129134fc3f94990b78739daa58cee.gif

I've tried watching this show several times. First time I got all the way through season 4 and realized season 5 was 16 episodes and said fuck that.

For one I think the acting aside from Bryan Cranston mostly sucks. The writing, while decent overall is far too often too coincidental.

But lastly and most importantly as to why I can't like this show is I don't know who to root for. The two main protagonists, Walt and Jesse, are both pieces of shit. Jesse is an easy one. He's a dumb, lousy, scumbag drug addict that killed his recovered girlfriend. And how am I too feel bad for Walt and his cancer? He literally had someone offer to pay for his treatment but he would rather become a drug kingpin. When he goes to get Jesse from the drug house in season 2 and sees all these people how does he not realize he's contributing to this problem?

man in high castle was bad never got the hype I finished maybe 1 season. great premise poorly executed.

Dexter jumped the shark so hard in season 3 that I quit. I can't even imagine how someone in the writers room pitched
Maybe the DA is a murderer too
and the show runner was like...
7bf.gif
the jimmy smits season got me to quit watching Dexter such a stupid season by the end.

Ts trying to downplay this great television series likely contributed to his banishment
man in high castle was bad never got the hype I finished maybe 1 season. great premise poorly executed.

Wonderful presmise but annoying protagonist and by season 2 it was trash

I've tried watching this show several times. First time I got all the way through season 4 and realized season 5 was 16 episodes and said fuck that.

For one I think the acting aside from Bryan Cranston mostly sucks. The writing, while decent overall is far too often too coincidental.

But lastly and most importantly as to why I can't like this show is I don't know who to root for. The two main protagonists, Walt and Jesse, are both pieces of shit. Jesse is an easy one. He's a dumb, lousy, scumbag drug addict that killed his recovered girlfriend. And how am I too feel bad for Walt and his cancer? He literally had someone offer to pay for his treatment but he would rather become a drug kingpin. When he goes to get Jesse from the drug house in season 2 and sees all these people how does he not realize he's contributing to this problem?

This is one of those times when you really should consider reevalutating your opinion.

That show requires suspension of disbelief but to anyone with a half assed knowledge of history it's too unrealistic for that.

If Japan would have "won WW2" it would have been via the US getting tired of fighting and letting the Japanese keep their gains. If Germany won WW2 it would have been via not declaring war on the US at all. Conquering the US was literally impossible even if all the other great powers on earth had teamed up to attempt it.

Glad this goof got banned, one of the worst posters of all time...

Also, never watched Breaking bad and really have no interest. Found most of these tv shows that are hugely popular are way over rated, game of thrones, stranger things, etc... Guessing breaking bad is the same?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back