• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I’d like to see Chael Sonnen replace Jon Anik

No on Chael as commentator. I like him at the desk.
I do miss Goldie and Rogan.
What's wrong with Fitzgerald? I like him better than Anik. Anik is too manic....
I like the British guy when the UFC goes over the pond.
The British guy (seriously can’t remember his name but love his voice and bow tie) makes me feel like I’m watching classy violence as a gentleman lol.

Chael Sonnen is a BS machine.

But he's an entertaining BS machine..

Hell no. When you're not used to him he seems weird as fuck with that squeeky voice and that superman square jaw face. First time I heard him yelling into a mic I thought steroids must've wrecked this guys balls. Casuals would be like "lol who the fuck is this guy?"

Anik is a robot but he's actually good at his job when he's not bringing up legal battles over child custody.

I like Anik, haven't heard enough of Chaels commentary to have an opinions.

Brian Stann and Kenny Florian were my personal favourites back in the day.

Sonnen is a non-stop self promoter and grifter. I think he's a back fit for the job.

Kenflo needs a comeback

but really all I need is the Dr Rogan KO reaction cams and I’m good

giphy.gif

I like Anik, haven't heard enough of Chaels commentary to have an opinions.

Brian Stann and Kenny Florian were my personal favourites back in the day.

Stann and Florian were both very solid. I was a big fan of Florian in the booth and he did an excellent job describing BJJ and MT techniques.

Anik bugs the shit out of me with his weird facts/stats....

Example: pointing out that Meisha Tate was the only active fighter to be actively breast feeding . . .
The custody battle thing, didnt sound that bad to me in real time, but that was some odd thing to bring up mid fight.

I wouldn't.

Few people take as biased of an opinion in this sport as Chael does.

Anik is the GOAT UFC commentator, not that there's much competition.

Chael/Anik/Bisping would work well IMO. Good blend of personalities.

Demote Double Cheeseburger to DWCS.

I dont think they will ever get rid of Anik. They seem to like him.

I disagree Chael sucks.

Also isnt he up on some assault charges against a couple when he was drunk?

Anik bugs the shit out of me with his weird facts/stats....

Example: pointing out that Meisha Tate was the only active fighter to be actively breast feeding . . .
I dont have any problem with him other than that. Its really offputting how much he does it,its becoming a fuckin parody at this point. Dudes will be throwin down and hes talking about people's wives and kids and shit,bro shut the fuck up.

Why? Anik is actually good at his job, calling the action. If someone needs replacing its that useless lump Brendan Frasier.

GettyImages-825423334.jpg

His commentary is bland, not bad not good. Dudes just got no personality, hes a no salsa on his tacos type of guy lol.

I never got the Anik hate. He’s not exactly great but not bad either. People that love Goldberg suffer from nostalgia vibes. He was not good and just a massive tool.

Back