Hygiene essentials for the dedicated grappler?

Why don't we allow the forum members test both of our products and compare them here. We all have invitro testing done on our products. To the average guy that really doesn't mean a whole lot. Seeing, touching and using a product is what grapplers want so let's give it to them. I have asked for this challenge how many times? Put your money where your mouth is and lets get it rolling.

If you guys want to participate in the comparison send a email to [email protected] with your name and ship to address and we will send the samples. Just mention that you want to compare to abc in the email.

Guy

Defense Soap

I just sent you an email requesting a sample. Is the ABC sending samples so that we can compare?

For me it has always just a been a long sleeved rashguard that I take off immediately after class so I don't breakout, washing my hands, and taking a shower ASAP.

At the end of the day, I know for a fact we have a superior product. I am MORE than open, to welcome an opportunity, in a lab test, to post results. Anyone here work/own a laboratory that can do this...

If it's fact, then why do you pussy foot around the idea of sending me a sample?

Every time I read about the use of antibacterial soaps in relation to staph etc. the conclusion is that they're no better than ordinary soap.

OK I respect your thoughts but ordinary soap is use just for washing the hand and face etc. but defense soap is use in skin infections conditions because it is best soap to cure any type of skin infections.

In the Shower

1. Do not lather directly under the flow of water. Allow soap to remain on skin momentarily.
2. Use a loofah (mesh sponge) but not too vigorously. Vigorous scrubbing will cause small abrasions to the surface of the skin allowing penetration by the sources of infection.
3. Wash the back of the neck and hairline thoroughly. The Collar Tie is responsible for the over abundance of skin infections found here. Our hands touch everything in the wrestling room including the mats, our bodies, our opponent

Tea tree oil soap and lotion works just fine for me, no need for fancy products.

Holy thread revival batman.

If anyone wants samples hit us up on FB and we'll get it out. If you are a current DS user and wants to step up your level of protection, we will sell you our premium Body Wash at the same retail price as theirs. Just purchase through our FB shopping cart.

I'd like a body wash sample, but it's unclear from your Facebook page how to get one. Should I just DM you my address?

I'd like a body wash sample, but it's unclear from your Facebook page how to get one. Should I just DM you my address?

Go to their FB > Shop Now (located on left side bar) > Seller Information > Contact Seller tab. That's how I did it just now. I don't see any other way.

defense soap, head & shoulders, selsum blue, quadraderm (the absolute best cream for ring worm), wash your gi after every class, wash your bed once a week, shower asap after every class

Go to their FB > Shop Now (located on left side bar) > Seller Information > Contact Seller tab. That's how I did it just now. I don't see any other way.

That is exactly how to do it. Samples flying out the door now!

When you shit during the day; Wipe your f'ing ass.

if possible take a quick shower to wash off your swass before training.

Buy more than one gi - if you're training in the gi - and trade them off and wash them for fucks sake.

brushing your teeth once in awhile is nice; gum is not expensive.

Cut your nails - toes and finger.

Tea tree oil soap and lotion works just fine for me, no need for fancy products.

yep - just a matter of being clean. Although tea tree is kinda expensive but alot more accessible than some of the "fighters" cleaning stuff.

yep - just a matter of being clean. Although tea tree is kinda expensive but alot more accessible than some of the "fighters" cleaning stuff.

$3 for a bar of soap is still cheaper than most other products, last me about 3 weeks.

$3 for a bar of soap is still cheaper than most other products, last me about 3 weeks.

even like 3$ antibacterial soap from walmart.

it's really just a matter of being clean. washing up your gear, wiping your ass, quick ass washing shower before practice, cutting your nails.

then washing off as soon as possible; if you're driving long distance then investing in some wipes.

Back