Hygiene essentials for the dedicated grappler?

That is exactly how to do it. Samples flying out the door now!

I tried to contact you via Facebook as described above, but the link wasn't working. Not sure if it's a browser issue. Is there an email address I can use to request a sample? Guy is sending me some Defense Soap and some Defense Body Wash and I would love to be able to do a head to head comparison with Athletic Body Care before deciding which to spend my money on. Also, will I have to pay the $12 shipping that the website tries to charge when I request a free sample? If that's the case, forget it!

Wow this is a blast from the past. That's just awesome. Defense Soap is always up for the challenge. If you would like a sample to compare with any of our competitors or to just give us a try shoot me an email a [email protected]

Please mention Sherdog in the thread.

Thanks,

Guy
Defense Soap

Dial makes an Anti-Bacterial body wash that I use for mah body.

I use Tea Tree by Paul Mitchell for my hair and also hit my feet with it too, it has anti-fungal stuff in it and smells delicious.

I use Lysol spray/wipes for my car after I get home so that nastiness doesn't seep into my leather. It ends up smelling horrible if you don't. Don't forget to clean the seat belt.

Make sure to wash your sandals too.

Anything Anti-Bacteria and Anti-Fungal is good.

Rash guards. Always.

Back