Hurt back at work

farmboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is part of my job, moving around equipment in clients' offices. I do it all of the time. But, this was a printer that was very heavy and I didn't realizes exactly how heavy it was until I lifted it. It looked about the same size as our printers, but when I picked it up it was probably 2 1/2 times as heavy. I felt a pop. Luckily I didn't drop the thing and hurt myself even more.

Well, so far the healing has been good. I'm able to stand up straight and flexibility is slowly coming back. Just do me a favor and pray for a speedy recovery so I can get back to work and get back to training at full strength. Thanks.

I work for a package carrier. I do lifting everyday at my job and have had this wrenching pain in the lower right side of my back for months. Sometimes if i twist my back or move it i'll feel some crunches in there.

I feel your pain. Our job demands that we carry a lot of very heavy servers, printers, back-up batteries, etc... Of course, it's probably not on as regular a schedule as you. I just wish I knew what I could do to help speed up the recovery and how long it might take for the pain to go away.

Back