Hunto's homophobic caricature about Lesnar and says Dana White should die in hell

What's "homophobic" about taking juice? Ass is where you inject it.

You're reading your own prejudices to the picture.

It's fascinating to get an inside look as to what went on over there. We all know that shit was corrupt and weird, but I didn't realize how absurd they were.
They didnt give a shit about PEDs, that's for sure. Hunt asked about it and they basically just said you can do whatever you want. But he had already seen the negative effects from the stuff on guys in the kickboxing circuit. He also points out that, despite not using steroids putting him at a disadvantage, the real reason his career fell apart was because his life fell apart.
He talks at length about Pride in various other ways, too. There is a really funny story where he had gotten fed up with being mistreated during contract negotiations and demanded a meeting on his own turf in Australia with the boss of Pride to hash it out in person. He brought along a friend that could speak Japanese but the Pride folk didn't know it. After a while, his buddy confirmed they were lowballing him to the extreme and being total douchebags. So Hunt then threatened to bodily hurl the boss of Pride out of the restaurant and into the harbor if he didnt start treating Mark right. Then, some time later, he found out that same guy he threatened had once secured all the best fighters from a rival promotion by kidnapping the owner of that promotion and holdinghim at gunpoint in a hotel room for days until he signed over his dudes.
Sounds like roid rage! :D

It's fascinating to get an inside look as to what went on over there. We all know that shit was corrupt and weird, but I didn't realize how absurd they were.
They didnt give a shit about PEDs, that's for sure. Hunt asked about it and they basically just said you can do whatever you want. But he had already seen the negative effects from the stuff on guys in the kickboxing circuit. He also points out that, despite not using steroids putting him at a disadvantage, the real reason his career fell apart was because his life fell apart.
He talks at length about Pride in various other ways, too. There is a really funny story where he had gotten fed up with being mistreated during contract negotiations and demanded a meeting on his own turf in Australia with the boss of Pride to hash it out in person. He brought along a friend that could speak Japanese but the Pride folk didn't know it. After a while, his buddy confirmed they were lowballing him to the extreme and being total douchebags. So Hunt then threatened to bodily hurl the boss of Pride out of the restaurant and into the harbor if he didnt start treating Mark right. Then, some time later, he found out that same guy he threatened had once secured all the best fighters from a rival promotion by kidnapping the owner of that promotion and holdinghim at gunpoint in a hotel room for days until he signed over his dudes.
Dude, that got me interested, now I have to buy the book.
Thanks.

At that point I think Hunt is simply trying to get fired so he can try to get a better deal from Rizin. They'd for sure offer him some nice money to participate in their open weight tournament. Usually I'd say this isn't a smart move in the long term, but considering Hunt's age he might retire before that.

Last edited:
It's not a totally different scenario since Hunt knew Brock was juicing. Money was good enough for him to say yes.

Go ahead with the "No, Hunt was assuming". What steroids are you assuming Brock was on then? :>

So if you're fighting Brock you just have to accept Brock gets unfair advantages?

Hunt has every right to be upset. Dana and cucks knew Brock was juiced to the gills and still let Hunt fight him. They do not give a fuck about their fighters.

The fans have all the power and the fact that many still support the UFC's shadiness is why it'll never be a legit sport to casuals.

Are you a fan of Pride?

So hang on....does he think Lesnar is a cheater?

So if you're fighting Brock you just have to accept Brock gets unfair advantages?

Nobody forced him. He signed a contract while 'assuming' Brock was on the juice, got good money for it and probably thought it was going to be a walk in the park.

Nobody forced him. He signed a contract while 'assuming' Brock was on the juice, got good money for it and probably thought it was going to be a walk in the park.

Everyone knew Brock has juiced but i think it reasonable to assume he would pass the test to fight legally or suffer real consequences if he doesn't. Tell me that's not fair.

What's "homophobic" about taking juice? Ass is where you inject it.

You're reading your own prejudices to the picture.

Why would anybody inject into their ass when the quad/deltoid are much easier to reach? Or the Ventroglute?

Hunt probably got injected into the ass a few times in his PRIDE days and it probably traumatized him

Why would anybody inject into their ass when the quad/deltoid are much easier to reach? Or the Ventroglute?
Because it hurts a lot more and your leg or shoulder will feel like absolute shit the rest of the day. I consider ventroglute being a part of one's ass, it is glute after all.

Then again I don't inject myself, we got health care workers for that.

Because it hurts a lot more and your leg or shoulder will feel like absolute shit the rest of the day. I consider ventroglute being a part of one's ass, it is glute after all.

Then again I don't inject myself, we got health care workers for that.

Not really, only if you hit a nerve or vein which is a lot harder on the quad than it is on the glute since you barely have any vision and having a sore glute is a lot worse than a sore quad

Not really, only if you hit a nerve or vein which is a lot harder on the quad than it is on the glute since you barely have any vision and having a sore glute is a lot worse than a sore quad
Ok, I'll take your word for it. I haven't got experience being injected on the quad (or the shoulder, but that sounds nastiest of the three) - the reason I gave is what they gave to me when I asked what place is the most reasonable one to inject and why.

Hunt made tons of money in UFC and all of a sudden he is complaining

You get hungrier when you eat. He just wants more. Ultimately he is just hurting himself and he just burns bridges. Not really smart.

I wonder what Hassy feels about that picture of Brock...

Back