Hunto's homophobic caricature about Lesnar and says Dana White should die in hell

13754602_1193688480676180_1044673725986157018_n.jpg

To be fair, if there's heaven and hell, how many sherdoggers would think Dana is definitely destined for hell?

lol at the pic

Somebody needs to check on Mark Hunt

You get hungrier when you eat. He just wants more. Ultimately he is just hurting himself and he just burns bridges. Not really smart.
He could have been main event in next Australian card an get 400k or something for salary, instead he won't get nothing because of his stupidity

linda-hunt-the-year-of-living-dangerously1.jpg

giphy.gif

<7><28><7><28><7><33>

Suplex City is, in fact, Hobb's End.

Last edited:
:D:D:D hilarious to see him make such an embarrassment out of himself like this.. would expect it from a 4 year old, not a 42 year old adult

I haven't said much about this whole thing but... I will say that if they decided to make it a rule to fine you your entire purse for cheating then i'm sure a lot of people would stop doing it. That's a biiiiig deal.
It is in the rules.
And on top of with holding purse, ppv money they can also fine you

They have just decided not to enforce it in this case

It is in the rules.
And on top of with holding purse, ppv money they can also fine you

They have just decided not to enforce it in this case

They obviously suspected like anyone else that brock was on steroids it was pretty obvious to anyone ever who isn't delusional and he saved the UFC 200 card.
Not only would they be hypocritical if they did but pretty much assholes. They didn't even fine Jones and they had a lot more reason to be pissed at Jones

Hunto is tired of the flight back and forth between Australia and the US, that would be enough to make me want to quit my job. I did that transpacific flight like 5 times in 2005, 18 hours to BKK and 22 to the RP, I think AU is even longer.

When did he say "Dana White should die in hell"

Hunt has every right to be upset. Dana and cucks knew Brock was juiced to the gills and still let Hunt fight him. They do not give a fuck about their fighters.

The fans have all the power and the fact that many still support the UFC's shadiness is why it'll never be a legit sport to casuals.
UFC is more concerned about Entertainment than anything else.

I don't understand why people still think its a legit sport.

First we got "Get realistic, bro". Now we are blessed with "Die in hell, bro"

This is why I watch MMA.

Back